Fliff is an innovative social sportsbook app that offers new players a no deposit registration bonus of 5,000 Fliff Coins and 1.00 Fliff Cash.
- No purchase necessary
- Many ways to collect free coins
- User-friendly app
- Fliff Coins can be converted to Fliff Cash
- Competitive odds
- Offers Same Game Parlays and Cashout
- Available in most states
- Daily boosted odds
- Not as comprehensive as a real-money sportsbook
- Doesn’t accept PayPal for purchases
- No web-based platform to use
- Not available in WA
- No live support
The Fliff social sports picks betting app was launched in 2019 by Fliff Inc. Unlike real-money sportsbooks, such as FanDuel, DraftKings, and PointsBet, no purchase is necessary to place wagers on this platform.
That’s because Fliff is a legally-compliant sweepstakes operator. Bettors can make sports picks for fun using Fliff Coins, which are purely for entertainment and have no real-world value. Alternatively, Fliff sweepstakes allow you to wager on the same events using Fliff Cash, which can be redeemed for cash and other prizes.
Fliff is accessible in every US state except for Washington. However, there are specific restrictions for players in Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, and South Carolina.
There are a variety of ways to collect coins, allowing you to bet for free on the top US college and pro sports, as well as international events like EPL soccer, MMA, and tennis, among others.
Continue reading for an honest review of Fliff as we dive into how to get free coins, make purchases, contact customer support, and make your sports picks.
Fliff Welcome Bonus
|🏈Fliff Sportsbook Bonuses|
|📜Fliff Promo Code||SWEEPSCASH|
|🎁No Deposit Free Bets||5,000 Fliff Coins + 1.00 Fliff Cash|
|💵First Purchase Bonus||100% More - 1M Fliff Coins + 200 Fliff Cash for $99.99|
|🇺🇸 Availability||18+ (21+ where state laws dictate).
Residents in Washington are excluded.
Residents in Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Hawaii, Minnesota, Nevada, and South Carolina can only bet with Fliff Coins. No sweepstakes are permitted
|🤑Other Promotions||Daily Challenges
Refer a Friend
Social Media Competitions
New players trying the Fliff betting app for the first time can take advantage of a no deposit registration bonus worth 5,000 Fliff Coins and 1.00 Fliff Cash. You need to use the Fliff promo code SWEEPSCASH to claim this welcome bonus, but you are required to create an account and verify your mobile phone number.
This is a stellar way for new bettors to get a taste of sports betting at Fliff. You can explore the events and find some picks you like, then decide if you want to place singles or build a parlay.
Although not a welcome bonus per se because Fliff is a sweepstakes sportsbook, there is also a generous Double Fliff Cash first purchase bonus for players who want to buy a coin pack.
These are the coin packages to choose from for the first deposit bonus.
|💵Purchase Price||🟡Fliff Coins||💲Fliff Cash|
As you can see, you get twice the currency value on your first purchase.
Fliff Free Daily Sweeps Rewards and Promotions
There are multiple ways for Fliff players to collect and earn coins, including:
- Login Bonus: At regular intervals, players can claim more Fliff Coins when they log into their accounts. Furthermore, you’ll be given free Fliff Cash if your (Fliff Cash) balance is zero. This system prevents players from storing their Fliff Cash, but it’s still a great offer.
- Experience Points (XP): Players can earn XP by making sports picks with Fliff Coins and completing daily challenges. You can then exchange your XP for Fliff Cash (100 XP = 1.00 Fliff Cash) or use it to purchase gift cards.
- Refer Friends: Earn 100 XP for every $5 your friends spend on the Fliff sportsbook app.
- Purchase Discounts: It’s always worth checking the Cashier section to see if there are any discounted purchase coin packages. For instance, a popular offer is 10% extra on the $9.99 bundle, which gives you 55,000 Fliff Coins and 11.00 free Fliff Cash.
- Purchase Bonuses: Another method for collecting Fliff Cash is as a free bonus when you purchase Fliff Coins. The amount of Fliff Cash you get depends on which coin pack you buy.
- Social Media Competitions: Fliff runs social media competitions via Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok where players can win free Fliff Cash. Therefore, make sure you follow Fliff and have your notifications switched on.
- Postal Request: All operators that are compliant with sweepstakes gaming regulations offer free coins through postal requests. Here, you can claim 5 free Fliff Cash by following the instructions provided on the sweepstake’s rules page (section 2.2 [d]).
Our Expert Findings on Fliff Sweepstakes Sportsbook
Despite a few areas that could be improved, Fliff hits all the right notes. Admittedly, it offers fewer sports than a real-money operator, but all the mainstream stuff is here. We’d also like a few more purchase and redemption methods, but as long as you have a US bank account, you’ll be fine.
The bottom line is that Fliff is free. You are not – and never will be – forced to purchase coins to play here. Furthermore, it is accessible nationwide, barring Washington, meaning it’s the perfect solution for sports bettors living in states that haven’t legalized online betting.
What is Fliff?
If you’ve read our sweepstakes casino reviews, you’ll be familiar with the workings of online sweepstakes. In a nutshell, these sites provide free gaming experiences, with the added perk of being able to win cash prizes.
Although Fliff is a sweepstakes betting app, the concept is the same. Players can use Fliff Coins for social betting and Fliff Cash for their sweepstakes wagers. You can collect free coins through in-app and social media promotions. You may also purchase Fliff Coins and receive Fliff Cash as a bonus.
How to Play at Fliff Sweepstakes
As mentioned, Fliff uses two native currencies: Fliff Coins and Fliff Cash. The entire sportsbook is available for both currencies. You simply toggle between coins or cash at the top of the app to select the currency you want to use.
Regardless of your currency, making your picks is the same. Use the menu to find your desired event, then preview the markets. Tap on the betting odds to add selections to your bet slip, where you enter your stake before confirming the bet.
Who can Play at Fliff?
Online sports betting for real money is legal in 23 states. However, Fliff social sportsbook is open to players in 49 states. Washington is the only place where residents cannot join. Additionally, if you’re in AL, GA, ID, HI, MN, NV, or SC, you can only play using Fliff Coins.
Players need to download the mobile app to use Fliff. The system requirement for Android devices is 7.0 or above, whereas the Apple app requires 11.0 or later. Furthermore, you must be at least 18 to create an account, or 21 if those are your state’s rules for entering sweepstakes.
Is Fliff Social Sportsbook Legit?
|🏈Fliff Sportsbook Overview|
|📱Accessibility||Mobile app only: iOS and Android|
|🏛️Operating Company||Fliff Inc.|
|💰Markets||Basketball (NBA, NCAAB, WNCAA), NFL, XFL, NHL, Soccer (EPL, LaLiga, Bundesliga, Liga MX, + more), Baseball (MLB, KBO), UFC, Tennis|
|💳Purchase Methods||Instant Bank Transfers
|💵Redemption Methods||Bank Transfers
The company behind the Fliff social sportsbook is Fliff Inc. Its operations are solely focused on the US sweepstakes market, although app and product development are run from Bulgaria.
Since launching in 2019, the Fliff app has been downloaded more than 100,000 times, which highlights its amazing growth. Yet, more importantly, Fliff has one of the best player-approval ratings you’ll find.
The Fliff iOS app sports a 4.8 out of 5 rating from 29.2K reviews, while the Android app is 4.7 out of 5 from 1,000+ reviews.
Of course, there are a few complaints. Some reviewers have said the in-play betting options are below par, and others have questioned the system used for collecting coins and earning XP.
However, most reviews praise the concept of sweepstakes sports betting and their ability to make risk-free sports picks from nearly anywhere in the US.
With sweepstakes gaming not subject to the same heavy regulations as real-money gambling, it’s easier for rogue operators to enter the market. Still, based on our research, Fliff is totally legit.
Fliff Mobile Site Layout & Features
The Fliff app has a professional feel to it. The design is clean and user-friendly, so all Fliff users can navigate their way around effortlessly.
The front screen display has a toggle button showing your balances in Fliff Coins and Fliff Cash. When in Fliff Coins mode, you can also view the leaderboards and daily challenges.
Just below that, there’s a slider menu with in-play, boosted, and several popular leagues. While at the right (of the slider) is a button for All Sports. As this book isn’t as comprehensive as a real money operator, finding specific events only takes a few seconds.
The bottom of the home screen has buttons for invites (refer friends), wallet, rewards, and cashier, where you can purchase and redeem coins.
Going deeper into the app, you only need to tap on Markets to view all the bets for an individual event. The bet slip is easy to use, and there’s a slider for determining your stake for your picks.
Fliff iOS and Android Sports Betting Apps
Users cannot bet through the website, so you need to download either the iOS or Android Fliff app. Here’s a quick guide to help you get started.
1. Visit GetFliff.com using one of the links on this page.
2. Immediately, you’ll see the buttons to download the app, which is available in the App Store (iOS) and the Play Store (Android).
3. Select the app for your device and follow the download instructions.
4. Once installed, open the app and tap Sign Up. You can choose to register by linking your Google or Twitter accounts. Alternatively, you can sign up by email.
5. By email, create a username. Also, input your email and password. Finally, check the boxes certifying that you are 18+ and that you agree to Fliff’s ToS. Then, tap Create Account.
6. Enter your Fliff promo code SWEEPSCASH, you can enter that on the next screen.
7. After that, enter your US mobile phone number for SMS verification.
8. Input the code sent by Fliff, and that’s it.
9. Claim the registration bonus and start betting.
Both apps have excellent ratings in their respective stores, so most users have a positive experience.
Fliff Sports Betting
Sports fans, new and old, can set up a Fliff account and enjoy a more social wagering experience. Whether you only want to play for fun or you’re keen on the sweepstakes, where you can win real cash prizes, it’s easy to make your first sports picks.
- When you log into the app for the first time, you get the 5,000 Fliff Coins and 1.00 Fliff Cash.
- Use the toggle at the top to alternate between the two currencies, depending on which one you want to use.
- From the slider menu, you can view the most popular leagues. Or tap All Sports if you want to check out all of the sports and events.
- Browse through to find the event you want to bet on. Then, tap Markets (bottom right) to see all the betting options for that game.
- Tap on the odds for your pick. The Fliff Quick Pick bet slip pops up. Enter your risk (stake) and confirm the wager.
You can close the Quick Pick bet slip after making a selection and add more picks. When finished, tap on the slip and you have the option of placing straight bets (singles) or a parlay. For winning bets, your coin balance is automatically updated when the wager is settled.
Fliff Betting Markets
Compared to the leading online sportsbooks, Fliff may not have as many sports open for betting, but it covers all of the best stuff, which is what matters. At the time of researching this Fliff review, you could wager on:
- Basketball: NBA, NCAAB Props, College Basketball, WNCAA, Euroleague, and LNB Pro A (France)
- Football: XFL. Note that Fliff is packed with NFL betting during the season.
- Hockey: NHL
- Soccer: MLS, EPL, CONCACAF Nations League, Championship (England), LaLiga, Copa del Rey (Spain), Liga MX, Ligue 1, and the Bundesliga, among others
- Baseball: MLB, KBO, NPB (Japan), World Baseball Classic
- MMA: UFC
- Tennis: ATP, WTA, ITF events
In terms of pre-match betting markets, Fliff compares favorably with most online sportsbooks. For example, it has 110+ markets on all NBA matches, so you can make your picks from:
- Game Lines: Point Spread, O/U total score, moneyline, alternative point spread (handicap), HT/FT
- Player Props: points, assists, turnovers, 3-pointers, blocks, rebounds, double-double, and more.
- Halves: 1st-half moneyline, 3-way 1st-half moneyline, 1st-half point spread, 2nd-half total points, and so on.
- Quarters: 1st/2nd/3rd/4th quarter moneyline, point spread, total score.
- Game Props: highest scoring half, total score (odd/even), team score, and others
Yet, it’s not just basketball that is well-supported. You’ll find 50+ markets for NHL matches, 70 markets for EPL, and 35+ for college sports. Collectively, there are thousands of picks available, which is enough to satisfy even the most avid existing users.
In addition to pre-match betting, Fliff also provides in-play betting. Some players have complained that the live betting options are limited, but for a social sportsbook, we believe that Fliff more than holds its own.
That’s not to say it’s perfect. There is no match-tracker software, nor is there any live streaming. However, if you’re watching the match on TV at home, neither of these features are essential.
We found a decent selection of in-play markets, and the quick pick feature makes placing your bets quick and easy, which is crucial with live bets.
There are two bet types – straights and parlays. A straight bet is a single selection. If your pick wins, you get the total payout that was displayed in the bet slip. Parlays involve multiple selections in one bet. For a parlay to pay out, all of the picks must win.
A new feature is Same Game Parlay (SGP). This allows bettors to build parlay wagers using bet selections from the same game; for instance, you could make an SGP such as:
- Knicks +1.5
- Total Score over 221
- Heat/Knicks (HT/FT)
Fliff’s odds are competitive when put side-by-side with your favorite online sportsbook. Here’s a sample of the moneyline prices against those found at FanDuel.
|Michigan State vs Kansas State||Michigan -135|
|Gonzaga vs UCLA||Gonzaga +115|
|Manchester City vs Liverpool (EPL)||Man City -165|
|Man City -180
Furthermore, Fliff offers daily markets with boosted odds. These add more value to your picks, resulting in larger payouts on your winning tickets. When you log into the app, it’s always worth tapping the Boosted button to see what the day’s specials are.
In-App Purchase Methods
As Fliff is not a real money sportsbook, you cannot deposit US dollars and have that money reflected in your balance.
Instead, players can purchase Fliff Coins if they want to place more wagers. Of course, this is entirely optional. You can wait for the login bonuses if you don’t want to spend any money.
For reference, however, Fliff accepts the following payment methods for coin purchases:
- Online bank transfers
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
There are different Fliff Coin packs to purchase, and with each one, you get free Fliff Cash.
The smallest bundle is 5,000 Fliff Coins + 1.00 Fliff Cash which costs $0.99. You also have packs costing $4.99, $9.99, $19.99, $49,99, and the most expensive is $99,99 which gets you 1,000,000 Fliff Coins and 100+ of Fliff Cash.
Redemptions at Fliff Social Sportsbook
All Fliff Cash has a 1x wagering requirement, which is fair when you consider other operators, such as Stake.US, have 3x wagering on their sweepstakes coins.
Once the Fliff Cash has been wagered, it may be redeemed for cash prizes. However, all players need to complete Fliff’s KYC verification before redemptions are processed. Additionally, the minimum redeemable amount is 50.00 Fliff Cash.
When redeeming cash prizes, the available methods are bank transfers and Skrill e-wallet. A few caveats regarding redemptions are:
- Players residing in AL, GA, ID, HI, MN, NV, SC, or WA cannot redeem cash prizes.
- The player’s KYC information must match the details on their payment method.
- The maximum redemption for players in New York or Florida is $5,000, and $500 for players in Rhode Island.
We came across contradictory statements in Fliff’s sweepstakes rules:
- 6.6. Sponsor/Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit a Participant’s redemption of Fliff Cash to the value of USD $1,000 per week. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- 7.9. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit a Participant’s redemption of Prizes to the value of USD $1,000 per day.
Given that it’s a sizable difference between $1K a day and $1K a week, this is something that should definitely be clarified by Fliff Inc.
Customer Support & Contacts
Customer support is imperative, particularly if the issue relates to how to buy Fliff coins, making redemptions, and Fliff bonus offers. Unfortunately, this department is not one of this operator’s strengths.
Somewhat curiously, the Fliff app doesn’t offer a method of contact. Instead, players must visit the GetFliff website and submit a ticket via the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, Fliff is active nearly every day on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. Each platform has more than 22,000 followers, so you may get help from the community by posting queries on these pages.
Customer service can also be used to set limitations on your monthly purchases. All users need to maintain a level of responsible play. Therefore, reach out to support for assistance in budgeting your expenditure.
Verdict From Our Fliff App Review
Fliff has done a great job merging the popularity of sports betting and sweepstakes. Its app may not be as comprehensive as a real sportsbook, but it covers the big four US sports, as well as offering plenty of soccer, MMA, and tennis.
On the downside, we’d like to be able to collect and store free Fliff Cash (without purchasing), but as things stand, you are only topped up when your balance hits zero. Also, customer support could be enhanced by including a live chat option.
Those minor issues aside, Fliff is a stellar option, particularly for enthusiastic bettors living in non-legalized states. We recommend taking a closer look by using the instant registration bonus of 5,000 Fliff Coins and 1.00 Fliff Cash. Click the link below and get your sports picks ready.
The Fliff sports betting app is legal in 49 states. Residents of Washington are unable to register or play here. Furthermore, if you live in Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Hawaii, Minnesota, Nevada, or South Carolina, you can only place sports picks for fun with Fliff Coins. You are not permitted to use Fliff Cash and cannot make cash prize redemptions.
Players can redeem cash prizes at Fliff social sportsbook from winnings on their Fliff Cash bets. The minimum redeemable cash prize is 50 Fliff Cash, which equals 50 USD. However, as mentioned in our review, there are a few restrictions and special rules in specific states.
The most straightforward way to get the latest version of the Fliff app (for both iOS and Android) is to use the links on GetFliff.com. Alternatively, you can search directly in the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play Store (Android) for the apps.
However, if you choose the manual search, please check that the developer is Fliff Inc, as several free sports picks applications are available.