Being one of the fastest-rising social casinos, WOW Vegas Casino welcomes you to its 335+ game portfolio, featuring 325+ slot machines you can play on PC or mobile. Besides being the most extensive, they are also the most popular game options on the platform.
WOW Vegas Casino operates as a sweepstakes site, allowing you to play with WOW Coins for free and Sweepstakes Coins (SC) to win real cash prizes. Through the sweepstakes model, the platform welcomes every US player except those in WA, ID, and NV states and all Canadian players except those in Quebec province.
And with the slot selection getting bigger with frequent additions, you might be caught up on choosing the best slot. This is why we provide an in-depth guide pointing you to the best slots factoring in aspects like bonus features, RTP, volatility, payouts, and general gameplay. We also briefly review the bonuses and the top software providers powering the social casino.
So, are you looking to begin the journey? Sign up here and claim a 3-day welcome bonus of 8,500 WOW Coins + 4.5 free sweepstakes coins and 1.5 million WOW Coins + 30 free sweepstakes coins as your first purchase bonus!
Top Five Popular Slot Games at WOW Vegas
While each player may have a preference on the online slot machines they prefer, some get classed as more popular for their outstanding aspects like theme, bonus features, RTP, volatility, etc. Below is our pick of the best WOW Vegas online slots based on those factors:
- 🥇Take the Bank
- 🥈Irish Charms
- 🎖️Pirate Gold Deluxe
- 🏅Thai Blossoms
1. Take the Bank
Get ready for a heist experience on this popular online slot game from BetSoft. The 5-reel, 75-payline Take the Bank video slot invites you to break the vaults for impressive returns. With its medium volatility, you can expect moderate returns, with the provider complementing this with a good RTP of 96.10%.
As you would expect, this is a slot jam-packed with features, including:
- Heist spins: Activate wilds whenever a bomb counts down and explodes.
- Free spins: Land 15 free spins after collecting three (3) police cars.
- Buy feature: Buy 15 free spins with 5, 7, or 10 wilds at 27x, 50x, or 75x, respectively.
|🎰Take the Bank Slot|
2. Irish Charms
Irish Charms is another popular slot at the WOW Vegas Casino lobby. The 3-reel, 3-payline slot takes you on an adventure to search for gold, and like other Irish-themed slots, you will find Leprechaun’s hats, four-leaf clovers, and horseshoes. And with an extremely high RTP of 96.96%, the Pragmatic Play slot has all it takes for big payouts.
There isn’t much in store on the bonus features front, but you can trigger the following:
- Autoplay: Allows you to set as high as 1,000 spins.
- Wilds (green 7s): Land three 7s on a payline to activate 1,000 coins, on two rows for 3,000 coins, and three rows for 6,000 coins.
|🎰Irish Charms Slot|
The 5-reel BetSoft slot takes you on a trip to the African savannahs where besides meeting elephants, zebras, giraffes, lions, and gazelles, you will have 1,024 ways to win. While the RTP may not be as high at 95.27%, it is a highly volatile slot perfect for players looking for big payouts, albeit less frequently.
You can expect the following bonus features on the Stampede slot game:
- Free spins: Trigger up to 20 free spins after you land 3+ tree symbols.
- Wilds: Land wild symbols with 2x or 3x multipliers during the free spins round.
- Retrigger: Activate 20 additional free spins when you retrigger the free spins.
- Double Up: Double all your winnings.
|🔢Paylines||1,024 ways to win|
4. Pirate Gold Deluxe
Meet the sea raiders in their quest to find hidden treasures on this popular, high-volatile WOW Vegas slot game by Pragmatic Play. The 5-reel, 40-payline slot has its RTP at 96.48% and has a grand jackpot of 1,000x your stake.
Adding to it are the crisp graphics complemented by the orchestral soundtrack and a gaming session packed with bonus features you can activate. They are:
- Lucky Treasure Bag: Land 8+ gold Money Bag symbols anywhere on the reels. The symbols will lock in position and further activate three respins.
- Buy Money Respins: Get 8-19 money symbols for 100x your bet.
- Free Spins: Get 3 bonus symbols to play 8 free spins rounds with additional multiplier symbols.
|🎰Pirate Gold Deluxe Slot|
5. Thai Blossoms
Closing our best five WOW Vegas slots list is Thai Blossoms, one of the popular video slots from BetSoft. The 5-reel, 100-payline slot is medium volatile, with its RTP set at 96.21% and a payout potential of 922x your bet.
It follows an Asian theme and invites you to a jungle filled with the scent of fruits, including coconuts, mangoes, and dragon fruits. Spin the reels and trigger the following bonus features:
- Free Spins: Hit up to 20 free spins after landing 3+ scatters (elephant).
- Stacking Wilds: Wild blossoms substitute symbols to form winning combinations and remain sticky for the subsequent two spins.
- Buy Feature: Buy 10, 15, or 20 free spins at 65x, 135x, and 225x your bet.
|🎰Thai Blossoms Slot|
Top Slots with the Highest Payouts at WOW Vegas Casino
While aesthetics and general gameplay may play an essential role in choosing your preferred slot, other aspects, like payouts, come into play. If your interest lies here, you might consider games with the highest RTP, normally above 96.5%. Here is our selection of the five best slots:
- 🥇The Angler
- 🥈Safari Sam
- 🥉Spartan King
- 🎖️Wild Beach Party
- 🏅Return of the Dead
The Angler – 97.1% RTP
Opening our list is The Angler, a perfect option for WOW Vegas Casino players looking for fish-themed slots. While its 350x maximum payout may not be ideal, the 5-reel, 20-payline slot from BetSoft has one of the highest RTP rates at 97.1% and is medium volatile.
As you accompany Otis on his quest to find the perfect catch, you will love the 3D graphics applied to the game and these features:
- Free Spins: Activate them when you land 3+ scatters, with the wild symbol becoming sticky until the free spins round finishes.
- Bonus game: Activate by landing three bonus symbols.
- Gamble/ Double Up: Take risks by betting either half or the full amount of your prize.
|🎰The Angler Slot|
Safari Sam – 97.5% RTP
With a 505x max payout and a 97.5% RTP, the 5-reel, 30-payline slot is another with the highest payout. BetSoft adds 3D effects to the slot, ensuring it checks the quality graphics box and complements it with outstanding sound effects and amazing features to keep you engaged through the adventure.
The African Safari lets you interact with wildlife, including zebras, lions, gorillas, monkeys, etc.
Here is a taste of the features:
- Scatters: Receive 450, 750, or 1,000 coins when you land 3, 4, or 5 scatters.
- Free spins: Activate them when you land 3+ scatters.
- Wilds attached with multipliers of up to 10x.
|🎰Safari Sam Slot|
Spartan King – 7,480x Max Payout
Have you got what it takes to protect the king? Join Leonidas and other Spartan soldiers in the fierce battles on this slot.
It is another high-paying slot with a high RTP of 96.60%, a max payout of 7,480x your bet, and is extremely volatile. The 5-reel, 40-payline slot features a military-style audio track, neat imagery, and a few bonus features.
- Colossal 2×2 Wilds: Appears randomly on any spin and can appear during the free spin round to boost payouts with multipliers of up to 25x.
- Free Spin Feature: Trigger up to 12 free spins after you land 3+ scatters. Adding to it is a payout of 1x, 5x, and 20x your bet for 3, 4, and 5 bonus symbols, respectively.
|🎰Spartan King Slot|
Emerald King – 20,000x Max Payout
Emerald King is another perfect option for players looking at WOW Vegas high-paying slots. The 5-reel, 20-payline slot has its max payout capped at 20,000x your bet, has a high RTP of 96.51%, and is extremely volatile.
So, can the luck of the Irish meet you in this slot? Probably yes, with explosive and unique features available. They are:
- Rainbow Road: Land 3+ scatters to activate it. Twenty-two (22) points await, each with a cash prize or Mini Slots Bonus spin.
- Scatter Eliminator Bonus: Land 3+ pots of gold symbols to activate it. Three symbols hit a prize of up to 20x your stake, four symbols hit up to 40x, and five symbols hit up to 200x.
- Mini Slots Bonus: Activate up to 15 mini slot machines after turning the five reels green on the same spin.
|🎰Emerald King Slot|
Star Bounty – 25,920 Max Payout
Besides its unique Sci-Fi theme, Star Bounty is another high-paying slot at WOW Vegas Casino, with its max payout at 25,920x your bet and a high RTP of 96.61%.
The 6-reel slot offers 4,096 ways to win and is highly volatile. Explore the space and access an assortment of bonus features like:
- Tumble feature: Symbols on a winning combination on the payline get blasted away with another set replacing them to form more combinations.
- Missile feature: Land missile wilds on reels 2, 3, and 4 to activate lasers that hit symbols to turn them into wilds.
- Free spins: Activate free spins with 3+ bonus symbols. Added to the feature are wild multipliers to deliver 2x or 3x multipliers.
- Buy Feature: Buy up to six free spins at 75x your bet.
|🎰Star Bounty Slot|
|🔢Paylines||4,096 ways to win|
WOW Vegas Slots Platform Highlights
|🎰WOW Vegas Casino Review|
|📜Bonus Code||Use our link|
|🏛️Parent company||WOW Entertainment Limited|
|🇺🇸 US states||All except WA, NV, and ID|
|🎁Welcome bonus package||1,508,500 WOW Coins + 34.5 SC|
|🎲Casino games||335+ (slots + table games)|
|🧑💻Software||Pragmatic Play and BetSoft|
|📱Accessibility||Desktop + mobile|
|☎️Customer support||24/7 (FAQ, support ticket, and email)|
|💳Payment options||Visa/MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay, Trustly, Skrill|
WOW Vegas Casino Modes of Play
Playing at WOW Vegas Casino is easy and convenient. You only set up an account through your PC or mobile, verify it, and get going. It is the complete opposite of land-based casinos, where you must walk in physically to play.
So, if you are interested in playing online, ensure you are 18+ and located in a WOW Vegas legit state. You can play in all but WA, ID, and NV states or in any Canadian province except Quebec. Find the step-to-step registration guide:
- Access the WOW Vegas website through the links in our guide.
- Go to the ‘Join Now’ option and fill the registration tab with your details.
- They include username, email address, password, and DOB.
- Check the boxes to agree with the terms and conditions
- Finish the registration on the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Confirm the verification email sent by WOW Vegas.
- Log into your new account and complete your profile by providing your name, gender, mobile number, state, address, and ZIP Code.
Once completed, you will have 5,000 WOW Coins and one (1) free sweepstakes coin loaded into your account, with 3,500 WOW Coins and 3.5 free sweepstakes coins added in the next two days. The complete no deposit bonus package will be 8,500 WOW Coins and 4.5 free SC!
Free Slots Play
As mentioned, WOW Vegas Casino is a sweepstakes casino operating under a different model from real-money casino sites. There is a no purchase necessary requirement placed on every legit sweepstakes casino, where members have the casino loading their accounts with virtual coins for free. Once logged into your account, you will play for free or cash prizes.
The free mode at WOW Vegas is playable through WOW Coins. As it suggests, it is a free-play mode that allows you to play for fun. But while the winnings are non-redeemable, you can try a range of WOW Vegas slots and a few table games for free. You can get WOW Coins through WOW Vegas Casino offers or purchase WOW coin packages.
Real Money Slots Play
The premium mode at WOW Vegas is playable through sweepstakes coins (SC). The difference with the free mode is that you can redeem sweepstakes coins for real cash prizes. Another difference is that you will not have the option of purchasing sweepstakes coins. Instead, they are attached to the WOW Coin packages, like the 1.5 million WOW Coins package adding 30 SC coins. They are also available through other sweepstake promotions like the daily login bonus.
But before you redeem cash prizes, here are some details you need to note:
- Play your SC at least once before withdrawing.
- Each SC equals 1 USD
- Have a minimum of 100 SC before any redemption.
- Redemptions are only available via Trustly and Skrill.
Where Can I Legally Play WOW Vegas Casino
WOW Vegas Casino is legal in the US and Canada for players aged above 18 years. Through the adopted sweepstakes model, it is easy for WOW Vegas Casino to work around the strict gambling laws in the US, allowing its accessibility to players from every state, except for those in:
- Washington DC
The social casino also complies with Canadian sweepstakes laws, welcoming all Canadians except those in the province of Quebec. They can enjoy WOW Vegas offers, play games, purchase WOW Coins, and redeem prizes from their SC winnings.
Another highlight is that the social casino is convenient and accessible via multiple platforms, including PC and mobile devices. While you will not have a dedicated mobile app, the casino optimizes its website to allow access through a mobile web browser like Safari, Chrome, or Opera Mini.
Tips to use on WOW Vegas Online Slots
Despite having a large game portfolio, the game types at WOW Vegas Casino are limited. While you will find slots and table games, you will not have other popular game types like scratch cards, bingo, keno, and live casino games.
Instead, you will have so many games under the slot category. We look at the tips you can employ while playing the 325+ slots to improve the chances of winning and extending your gaming sessions:
- Play games in free play mode: Playing the games for fun first will let you test the games, understand the gameplay, and develop a few strategies before you play with sweepstakes coins for cash prizes.
- Choose high RTP WOW Vegas slots: Slots with high RTP are the best options, thanks to the higher chance of winning and better returns.
- Check volatility: Volatility is vital in bankroll management. A high-volatile slot will provide huge returns, but less frequently, compared to the frequent small returns on a low-volatile slot. Thus, players with limited bankroll should consider low volatile slots with better odds of winning.
- Have a set budget: Set a budget for the coins you use on a gaming session to ensure you play responsibly.
- WOW Vegas promo codes: You can check our latest WOW Vegas no deposit promo code offers to claim bonuses for free WOW Coins and sweepstakes coins. The more you get, the longer you have your gaming sessions.
On the flip side, here are a few don’ts when playing slots at WOW Vegas social casino:
- Ignoring paytable: The paytable gives out the details of each slot, including symbol value, bet size, and general game rules. You risk losing your coins should you ignore the table.
- Chasing losses: Taking a break is important after depleting your set budget. Chasing the losses by using up your SC coins or purchasing others does not equate to responsible gaming.
WOW Vegas Slots App
Despite being widely accessible through multiple devices, you will not find any WOW Vegas Casino app. To compensate for this, WOW Vegas social casino offers an optimized website that is well-responsive on mobile devices. You will instantly access the site on your browser and enjoy the best performance.
The content fits perfectly on different screen sizes, including tablets, with a well-organized lobby awaiting. The menu will be at the top-left, WOW Coins balance on the top-right, and other options at the bottom. They include the lobby, buy coins, and the search function. All games are categorized, making it easy to choose between popular games, new titles, classic slots, and megaways.
WOW Vegas Slots Bonus Codes
Your WOW Vegas social casino journey starts with one of the most generous welcome bonus packages in the social gaming market. After successful registration and completing your profile, WOW Vegas Casino loads your account with 5,000 WOW Coins and 1 SC without any exclusive bonus code. The online casino does not stop there. The next two days will have more WOW Coins and free sweepstakes coins added with no deposit required. You will only need to log into your account daily. These daily login bonuses will be as follows:
- 2nd Day: 2,500 WOW Coins + 1.5 SC
- 3rd Day: 1,000 WOW Coins + 2 SC
The subsequent daily login bonuses will award 1 SC each day. Finally, WOW Vegas social casino sweetens the deal with a 200% first purchase bonus offer, where you get 1.5 million WOW Coins + 30 free sweepstakes coins for $9.99 instead of $29.99. Comprehensively, the welcome bonus package at WOW Vegas Casino stands at 1,508,500 WOW Coins + 34.5 SC, with no bonus code required!
More WOW Coins and sweepstakes coins await through ongoing bonus offers for existing customers. Besides the daily login bonus, you can win WOW Coins through mail-in bonuses after writing a request letter to WOW Entertainment Limited. Social media is another platform for claiming free coins to play at WOW Vegas, as it is on other sites like Stake.us and Pulsz Casino. You will find giveaways like Super Sundays, Magic Mondays, and Mega Wednesdays with free WOW Coins and SC you can use to play slots and other casino games. Like all bonuses, WOW Vegas social casino bonuses will be subject to terms and conditions you must go through to learn the eligibility requirements.
Software Providers at WOW Vegas Casino
While some social sites like Chumba Casino have their sweepstakes games in-house developed, WOW Vegas Casino works with renowned providers that power many legit online casinos. The 335+ game portfolio in the lobby features games from Pragmatic Play and BetSoft.
Pragmatic Play is known for high RTP games and some leading Megaways slots, with BetSoft popular for its 3D effects on some games. All this has been evident in the game portfolio, and WOW Vegas social casino goes a notch higher to ensure you can enjoy more releases frequently.
In addition to the slots, the vendors add a selection of a few blackjack, roulette, and baccarat games. They are European Roulette, Baccarat, Single Deck Blackjack, and American Blackjack. Those into video poker will also find a Jacks or Better title.
With slots, you are spoilt for choice with popular classic slots, video, and jackpot slots available. Headliners include the following:
- Big Bass Bonanza
- Sugar Rush
- Take Olympus
- Sugar Pop
- Black Bull
- Wild Drops
Slots RTP at WOW Vegas Casino
Return to player (RTP) is a metric that indicates the average amount you would expect on a slot over time. The metric is in percentage, with the highest RTP slots being those close to the 100% mark. While there are some 99% RTP slots, they are rare, with most high RTP slots averaging 96.5%. For example, the Hot Fiesta slot has its RTP at 96.56%. In this slot, you will have an average return of $9.656 from a $10 bet.
But as you will notice, online slots in social casinos and online real money casino sites are much better in terms of RTP compared to those in land-based facilities. Finding offline slot machines with RTP close to 100% is almost impossible. They average around 90%, making online slots more profitable with better odds of winning.
New WOW Vegas Slots
WOW Vegas social casino keeps updating its portfolio to attract more players and retain its customer base while remaining competitive. You can expect new games every week served with diverse themes and innovative bonus features. The social casino categorizes them separately, and below are the titles you will find under the ‘New Games’ option:
- Club Tropicana
- The Knight King
- Wilds of Fortune
- Alkemor’s Element
- Hot Pepper
Are WOW Vegas Slots Fair?
As mentioned, social casinos operate on a sweepstakes model, making platforms like WOW Vegas safe in the US and Canada. In addition to its legality status, WOW Vegas partners with Pragmatic Play and Betsoft, two reputable gaming vendors licensed by highly-regarded bodies like the UKGC and MGA. Besides their licensing, their games are tested for fairness by independent test bodies, such as GLI, iTech Labs, and QUINEL. And through their certifications, the casino guarantees that every game is fair with random results.
Only those aged 18+ can play at WOW Vegas social casino, with the platform also advocating for responsible gaming through several tools. They include setting daily, weekly, or monthly limits for purchasing WOW Coins, taking a limited timeout, or a permanent self-exclusion.
Are WOW Vegas Slots Rigged?
Slots at WOW Vegas social casino are fair, having sourced them from award-winning and licensed vendors. For example, BetSoft won the Innovation in RNG Casino Software award in the 2019 EGR B2B Awards, pointing to the fair games they provide with RNG certifications. Pragmatic Play has also scooped awards in the past, signifying its reputation.
Such a reputation is hard to come by, so these brands would not risk their credibility to provide rigged games. It would not only dent their reputation but also risk having their licenses revoked by the regulatory bodies. It is the same with WOW Vegas social casino that has fast-risen to become a destination for most US and Canadian players. The casino has to perform background checks to ensure the providers they partner with are not questionable.
It contrasts with offshore sites that have questionable licenses and partner with providers with legitimacy and credibility questions. This is a good enough recipe for breeding rigged games!
Our WOW Vegas review has covered slots with the highest RTP, including Safari Sam, The Angler, and Star Bounty. These slots have an RTP above 96%, classifying them as high RTP slots.
You can redeem cash prizes when you play WOW Vegas online slots with sweepstakes coins. However, you will only redeem prizes if your balance exceeds 100 sweepstakes coins.
You can choose to play slots for free at the casino by playing through WOW Coins. WOW coins will be offered as a welcome bonus, with others available through regular promotions.
Each game has a unique aspect of making it among the best slots at WOW Vegas Casino. However, our pick is Star Bounty for its max payout of 25,920x your bet.
You must set up an account and verify it to receive WOW Vegas Casino virtual currency. Once credited with 5,000 WOW Coins + 1 SC, you can choose to play the slots for free or cash prizes.
Star Bounty and Emerald King are among the slots paying the highest at the social casino. They pay out over 20,000x your bet.
Yes. The slots are the same in gameplay but differ in the use of real money. WOW Vegas only uses virtual currency (WOW Coins and sweepstakes coins), unlike real-money sites that use USD.