With a catalog of over 3,400 unique online casino games, it’s no surprise that everyone is in the market for the best Gama Casino no-deposit bonus and promo codes.
This online casino by Traflow Media N.V. offers a massive 100 free spins no deposit bonus, in addition to its 425% match and 200 free spins welcome bonus with casino games are from recognized developers like NetEnt, Play’n Go, Playson, Amatic Industries, and many more, and a live casino library containing games from Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play.
In this guide, we bring you information on the latest Gama Casino promo codes, bonus offers, how to redeem your codes, games you can play, and how to fund your account. We also answer some FAQs, give reasons for not recommending this site to players and other alternatives to Gama.
For players who want to play on safer online casinos, we have top sweeps casinos licensed in the US and offer excellent welcome offers like Fortune Coins with 360,000 free spins and a $12 no-deposit bonus, and Stake.us with 10,000 GC and 1 SC. You can easily register on these sites using the links we provide to claim these bonuses.
Latest Gama Casino Bonus Codes & Free Credits Coupons
|🏛️Owner||Traflow Media N.V.|
|🏢License||No US license|
|📜No Deposit Promo Code||MEGAWIN|
|🎁No Deposit offer||100 Free Spins|
|✍️Welcome Bonus||Up to 425% Match bonus and 200 Free Spins|
|🇺🇸 Availability||Not legally available in the US|
|🤑Other promotions||Cashback, weekly bonuses, VIP program, Tournaments|
|📱Accessibility||Online and mobile browser – no downloadable app|
|🎲Games||Slots, Live Dealer Games, Table Games, Jackpots|
|🧑💻Software providers||NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, Playson, Play’n Go, and more|
|☎️Support||Live chat, Email, and Contact Form|
Our Thoughts on Gama Casino Bonuses & Alternative Offers
Gama Casino offers several online casino bonuses, making it a top option for many players. These include its no deposit bonus, welcome deposit bonuses, and existing player promotions.
Nonetheless, the question remains – do we recommend you visit Gama Casino? No, and there are several reasons for this answer:
- It is an offshore online casino, so you can lose your money if they decide not to payout.
- It doesn’t have a license from any US regulatory body.
- Important aspects, like the live chat feature and Instagram page, are in Russian.
Offshore casinos are only attractive to US players for specific reasons, such as:
- Access from any state using VPN (and without VPN on specific occasions).
- Generous bonuses from offshore online casinos.
- Certain offshore sites offering games from developers not licensed in the US (like with games from Aristocrat)
With the issues that often impact players on offshore casinos, you must find a safe alternative when trying slots in the US. There are many options available, and some of the best are sweepstakes casinos that offer free entry with a chance to win real money prizes, like:
Gama Casino No Deposit Bonus
Unlike many top online casinos in the US, Gama Casino doesn’t advertise a no-deposit bonus promo code on its website, which can be disappointing initially. However, with some research, I found several Gama no-deposit bonus codes on various sites, including the official Gama Casino Instagram page.
At the time of writing this review, using the no-deposit Gama Casino promo code MEGAWIN triggered a bonus of 100 Free Spins that you can use on a specific title – Fruit Party, Sugar Rush, or Cleocatra. However, you should note that the games available may change depending on the casino’s updates to this offer.
The bonus comes with terms and conditions that you must follow, and these include:
- A 45x wagering requirement
- A $100 maximum win
- Three days wagering time limit
Once you’ve had fun with the Gama Casino free spins no deposit bonus, you can claim one of its three welcome deposit casino bonuses.
Gama Casino Bonus for New Players
As a new player on Gama Casino, you have access to three unique welcome offers – but you can only activate one offer on your account. A positive feature of each bonus is the inclusion of free spins to try out certain games.
You don’t need a promo code for any of the welcome bonuses, and the table below showcases the combinations available:
|🎁Bonus Offer||💵Minimum Deposit||🤑Bonus Cash Wagering Requirement||🆓Free Spins Wagering Requirement||💰Max Win||🎰Free Spins usable on these slots|
|100% Match Bonus with 100 Free Spins||$15||45x||40x||15x your initial deposit||Bonanza Billion, Aztec Magic Bonanza, Wild Cash X9990|
|100% Match Bonus with 150 Free Spins||$40||45x||40x||15x your initial deposit||Bonanza Billion, Aztec Magic Bonanza, Wild Cash X9990|
|200% Match Bonus with 200 Free Spins||$150||45x||40x||20x your initial deposit||Bonanza Billion, Aztec Magic Bonanza, Wild Cash X9990|
Each bonus offer has a seven-day wagering time limit within which you must meet the wagering requirements set by the casino. So, if you activate the 100% match bonus with 100 free spins and deposit $20, you must wager $900 before match bonus winnings become available for withdrawal.
In addition to the first deposit bonus, Gama Casino offers bonuses on your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th deposits. Adding these up gives you a chance to claim a welcome offer of up to 425% match bonus and 200 deposit free spins, which are spread as follows:
- 1st Deposit Bonus: Any of the three match bonuses (i.e., 100% Match and 100 FS, 100% Match and 150 FS, or 200% Match and 200 FS)
- 2nd Deposit: 100% Match up to $250
- 3rd Deposit: 50% Match up to $250
- 4th Deposit: 75% Match up to $250
Selecting a bonus offer is possible during your registration at the casino, and this process is easier than we anticipated.
Note: While Gama Casino markets its multi-step deposit bonus offer as providing a 425% match deposit bonus, this isn’t actually true, since each step in this promotion requires a new deposit. This means that your initial deposit won’t be matched by 425% – in total if we combined all the bonuses and deposits, the cumulative deposit match percentage would be less than 100%.
How to Login and Redeem the Gama Casino Free Cash
Setting up your account is all you need to redeem Gama Free Credits, free spins, or bonus codes.
You shouldn’t have issues setting up your account since you only need to complete a one-page form, and you can follow these steps to create a Gama Casino account for a no-deposit bonus and other welcome bonuses:
- Go to https://www.gama.casino/en on your preferred PC or mobile browser.
- Click the “Sign Up” button at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Pick one of the bonus offers using the slider on the left side of the registration form, or tick the box below to sign up without claiming a Gama welcome bonus.
- Complete the registration form by providing your email, phone number, password, country, and currency.
- You should also fill in the Gama promo code MEGAWIN on this form.
- Click the sign-up button to submit the membership form, and your account will be set up and ready for use.
Signing up on Gama Casino is relatively easy, and while this should be a good thing, there are specific issues with this process. Unlike standard US online real money or sweepstakes casinos listed here, Gama Casino doesn’t request your age during sign-up, giving underage gamblers a chance to use its services without a hitch.
Who can play with the Gama Casino Free Money Bonuses?
Gama Casino restricts its services to players who’re 18 or above, which is a requirement that we appreciate. However, the site doesn’t do enough to prevent underage players from accessing its services – and the same applies to its location restrictions.
While the operator doesn’t accept players from the US, it doesn’t have robust security features to prevent access via VPN. As a result, players from restricted countries that want to use its services can launch a VPN app, change locations, and sign up on the Gama Casino app.
Bonuses and Coupon Codes for Current Gama Players
Gama Casino has various bonuses for existing players, and you don’t need a bonus code to claim any of these offers. Depending on the day you choose to play, you can claim any of these bonuses:
- Cashback: Gama Casino offers its existing players a weekly cashback every Monday at 01:00 UTC. This offer varies depending on your level, with the Cashback Player offering a 5% refund, while the Cashback Regular, Pro, and Master offer a 10% refund. Wagering requirements vary from 3x to 20x, and you can read more about the bonus terms on the promotions page on Gama.
- Monday Bonus: This is a 50% match bonus on minimum deposits of $30 on Gama. You can claim this bonus every Monday, but there is a 45x wagering requirement and 10x maximum winning on whatever you get.
- Thursday Bonus: The Thursday offer allows you to choose one of four free spins offers to claim for the day. The package includes 20, 80, 200, or 750 free spins on Big Bass Bonanza with a 45x wagering requirement on each offer.
- Loyalty Program/VIP Club: The Gama Loyalty program rewards players with Experience points and Gama Coins for playing games with real money on the site. As you accumulate Experience points, you advance in level on the casino. The levels available include the New, Player, Regular, Pro, and Master levels.
- Exchange: Using the Coin of Gama you accumulate on the app, you can visit the Exchange shop to buy Cash Bonuses or Tournament points at the casino.
Gama Casino Review
|🏛️Company||Traflow Media N.V.|
|📱Accessibility||Online and mobile browser – no downloadable app|
|🎲Games||Slots, Live Dealer Games, Table Games, Jackpots.|
|🧑💻Software providers||NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming, Playson, Play’n Go, and more|
|🤝Sister Sites||Cat Casino|
Online Casino Games
The Gama online casino library features over 3,400 casino games, which is more than you find on many other casinos. These include slots, table games, live casino titles, game shows, and jackpot games from 28 online casino game developers.
The slots game section of Gama Casino contains 2,926 games from developers like Endorphina, Play’n Go, Amatic Industries, NetEnt, Playson, Pragmatic Play, and more. Some of these titles are playable via free spins, but you’ll need to spend real money to play most games.
Some popular titles with high RTPs you can try include:
- Chilli Heat by Pragmatic Play with a 96.50% RTP.
- Blood Suckers by NetEnt with a 98.00% RTP.
- Wolf Gold by Pragmatic Play with a 96.01% RTP.
- Gigantoonz by Play’n Go with a 96.20% RTP.
Live Casino Games
Most of the live casino games on Gama are provided by Evolution Gaming, a top live dealer developer in the industry, while Pragmatic Play Live also provides a few games. There are more than 300 titles in this category, and games you can find include:
- Mega Roulette
- Mega Wheel
- One Blackjack
- Casino Hold ’em
To reward extremely lucky players, 14 games from Betsoft offer high jackpot payouts. The jackpot values of these games vary from $5,000 to $146,000, so you must pick a game wisely. If you would love to try out any of these titles, here are our recommendations:
- Greedy Goblins (with a $146,881.45 jackpot)
- Tycoons Plus (with a $117,400 jackpot)
- Charms and Clovers (with a $65,905.39 jackpot)
- Treasure Room (with a $58,797.65 jackpot)
Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and poker are all table games you can find on the Gama Casino app. Most titles appear as live dealer games, so you can experience being in an actual casino hall from the comfort of your home.
If you’re a fan of game shows, then you’re in for a treat. The Gama lobby has 25 game show titles you can try, and each game offers a unique experience. Popular TV shows inspire some of the games in this category, while others are inspired by popular online slots, such as:
- Deal or No Deal Live
- Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt
- Extra Chilli Epic Spins
- Dream Catcher
- Dead or Alive: Saloon
Casino Apps and Software
Multiple game providers power the Gama Casino software, and the website is optimized for mobile devices. This is a massive win for the mobile community since Gama Casino has some of the best titles you can find online.
No Gama mobile app or apk is available right now, so you’re restricted to access from your mobile browser to play casino games on Gama.
One thing to note about the Gama software is an issue we have with the support service. Since this isn’t a US casino, its live chat feature is available in Russian without the option to change to English. However, players can still use the contact form on the casino or send an email to get the support team’s attention.
How to add and cash out money on Gama Casino
There are multiple payment options available to fund your Gama Casino account, but some options are open to players in specific locations, such as Interac, which is only accessible to Canadian residents.
Other top options on the Gama app include Skrill, Binance Pay, bank cards, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Tether for deposits. When you need to withdraw, you can use Skrill and cryptocurrency payments as long as you’ve met the wagering conditions on the casino.
The table below gives a breakdown of what to expect with each payment option on the casino:
|💳Payment Option||Deposit❓||💵Deposit Limits||Withdrawal❓||💵Withdrawal Limits|
|Bank Cards (Visa, Mastercard)||✅Yes||$10 - $10,000||❌No||-|
|Cryptocurrency (Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether)||✅Yes||$20 - $10,000||✅Yes||$20 - $10,000|
|Skrill||✅Yes||$10 - $20,000||✅Yes||$10 - $5,000|
|Binance Pay||✅Yes||$10 - $10,000||❌No||-|
Cheats & Tricks to Win Free Money on Gama Casino
There are no cheats or hacks when playing on online casinos, but there are several casino tricks you can apply to claim free money on top casino apps. As a new player on Gama Casino, there are some important actions you can take to boost your bankroll early, and these include:
- Use a No Deposit Bonus code on Sign Up: The 100 free spins no deposit welcome bonus is an excellent way to claim free money on Gama Casino. Remember to confirm that you’re using the latest code so you don’t miss out on this top offer.
- Claim the Welcome Package: With a chance to claim up to 200 free spins and a 425% match, the Gama welcome offer is worth claiming for anyone who plays here.
- Climb the VIP Ladder: There are five VIP levels on Gama Casino and the free money you get increases as you gain a higher level. Some opportunities for free money through the VIP program include free spins on level-up, up to $650 as a birthday bonus, 10% weekly cashback, loot boxes, access to Telegram draws, and more.
- Participate in Tournaments: Gama Casino frequently hosts tournaments with decent prize pools that make them worth your time. If you come across an ongoing tournament, be sure to participate.
While the above tips are excellent for winning free money, you must also learn to remain profitable when playing online casinos. To ensure you’re growing your bankroll as a player, practice these tips until they become a part of you:
- Set a budget to control your minimum or maximum bets and daily loss limit.
- Play the demo versions of games you’re unfamiliar with to learn about them before spending real money.
- Go through the details of a game to learn its volatility, RTP, bonus features, and other crucial factors.
- Don’t follow the crowd – find games that offer decent payouts and have gameplay you enjoy.
- Always play on a casino with an excellent reputation and trustworthy licenses.
If you go through all the tips we’ve given you in this section, you’ll realize that Gama Casino doesn’t meet the last requirement since it isn’t licensed in the US. As an alternative to this casino, you can try out any of the top sweepstakes casinos in the US, such as Pulsz Casino, Stake.us, Fortune Coins, or WOW Vegas. They are accessible in most states, and combined offer much bigger bonuses than the Gama Casino no deposit free spins bonus.
Gama Casino Bonus Summary
Gama Casino has a great way to entertain players through its no-deposit bonus, welcome bonus, and selection of high-quality casino games. New players can get 100 free spins without making a deposit or claim a 425% match and 200 free spins as a welcome offer. You can also access games from NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and other exciting developers.
Nonetheless, this doesn’t conceal the fact that it’s an offshore online casino and a huge risk to US players who visit.
To protect yourself from losing your casino gaming funds, you can opt for legal alternatives that operate in the US. Many of the best alternatives that offer their services in all US states are sweeps casinos. These casinos give you free coins to play when you sign up, and you can win real money without ever making a deposit.
Many sweeps cash casinos operate in the US, and here are the best bonuses you can redeem instead of the ones highlighted for Gama Casino:
- Stake.us Bonus Codes: Offers a 10,000 GC and 1 Stake Cash welcome bonus.
- WOW Vegas Bonus Codes: Claim $4.5 free SC on registration with a 200% first purchase bonus.
- McLuck Casino Bonus Codes: Start with a welcome bonus of 7,500 Gold Coins and 2.5 sweepstakes coins.
- Fortune Coins Bonus Codes: Claim 360,000 Free Coins and a no-deposit bonus worth $12.
There is a field for the bonus code on the Gama Casino registration form. You must provide your code in this field when setting up your account to receive a free bonus on sign-up.
Yes, Gama Casino has a welcome bonus of up to 425% match and 200 free spins spread over your first four deposits on the site. You can pick one of three unique bonuses when making your first deposit, while the bonuses on your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th deposits are fixed.
No, there are no cheats or hacks to get free money on Gama or any other online casino. However, some simple tricks and tips produce excellent results when trying for free money. Participating in tournaments, contests, and claiming all bonuses on the casino go a long way.
No, Gama Casino isn't legal in the US. Many US players who can access its services do so with the help of a VPN, but this exposes them to various risks, such as the potential to lose all their deposits and winnings.