Global Poker is a free online poker site where you can play games like Jackpot Sit and Go, Caribbean Poker, and so much more for free and earn real money.
While you can play poker games and participate in Global Poker tournaments for free, online poker players can purchase gold coins to win free sweeps coins. Sweeps coins can be redeemed for actual money, which makes them very valuable, hence another important reason for having a payment option.
Global Poker operates using the sweepstakes model just like Global Poker sister sites and is legal in most US and Canadian states except Idaho, Washington, and Quebec. It’s similar to sweepstakes slots and live casino sites listed below:
In this Global Poker payments review, we will explore how to purchase gold coins, become a fully verified poker player, and how to redeem cash prizes using any payment option of your choice.
Available Banking Options at Global Poker
Payment options are needed in a sweepstakes casino for two main reasons – purchase gold coins and redeem sweeps coins for real money. There are very few banking options available to players, but thankfully, it wouldn’t matter much as the ones present are widely accessible and fast.
Regardless of what you might need a banking method for, here are the available options at Global Poker:
- Visa Card
- American Express
- Online banking through Trustly
How to Purchase Gold Coins at Global Poker
Here is a little disclaimer – you do not need to make a purchase to play or redeem prizes at Global Poker.
Being a sweepstakes casino, the only reasons you might want to buy coins are to claim a deposit bonus, extend your gameplay, or earn free sweeps coins to better your chances of winning real money.
Now that we’ve cleared that out of the way, you can take the following steps to buy gold coins:
- Log into your Global Poker account or create a new one. It shouldn’t take you over 2 minutes, especially if inputting your details via gmail or social media channels.
- Click the golden “Get Coins” button on the main page and wait for the coin store window to pop up.
- Select your preferred gold coin package from the list of options.
- After doing this, the available banking options will be displayed on your screen for you to choose the one you’d like to use for your purchase. We recommend using the first purchase bonus to get 200,000 gold coins, and 40 sweeps coins for $20 instead of $40.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for the payment method you chose.
- Confirm your order for the last time and click “Pay.”
- Wait a few seconds before returning to the main page to see the gold and free sweeps coins added to your balance.
If this is your first time making a payment at Global Poker, you’d be required to do a quick phone verification. The verification is a one-off thing, and it’s needed to ascertain that you are the real account owner. To do this, a small window will appear immediately after you pick a gold coin package and will ask you to fill in your number.
A six-digit code will be sent to your number, and you must enter the provided field within 10 minutes. Once this is successful, you can click “Proceed with Purchase” to continue your payment. Non-verified online poker players have a $3,000 limit over 30 days on their account, while verified users can purchase over $12,000 within the same period.
Global Poker Gold Coin Packages
Now that you know how to make a purchase on Global Poker, you might wonder, “How much do I need to make a purchase?” Here is a table of the cost of a gold coin package and the free sweeps coins you’d get.
|💵Cost||🟡Gold Coins||💲Sweeps Coins|
|$10||50,000||7 + 4x uncommon entry to 3 SNGs|
How to Redeem Sweeps Coins for Cash Prizes on Global Poker
After earning enough, you can follow suit to redeem real money:
- Click on “Get Coins.”
- Press the “Redeem Prize” section.
- Choose between “Prizeout a Gift Card” or “Cash Redemptions.”
- Input the number of sweeps coins you’d like to redeem. The minimum redemption limits are 10, and 50 sweeps coins, depending on your banking method.
- If you choose the gift card option, a smaller window will open where you will select your preferred gift card.
- For cash redemption, you can choose between your bank account or Skrill wallet.
- Type your bank details or Skrill ID into the empty field.
- Click on redeem.
Redemption Limits and Fees
The only virtual currency you can redeem for real money at Global Poker is sweeps coins. Free sweeps coins can be used to play money games on the online poker site to earn redeemable coins. The minimum redemption limit on the Global Poker platform depends on your redemption option. To withdraw into your bank account or Skrill, you need to have made at least 50 through money games. 1 sweeps coin has a conversion rate of $1, so you must have made at least $50. Similarly, you can withdraw 10 sweeps coins ($10) to a gift card of your choice.
There is no limit on the maximum payout for most online poker players at Global Poker, but if you are withdrawing more than $10,000, an additional 7 days and extra verification might be needed for bank clearance and fraud checks. Poker players from Florida and New York have a maximum redemption value of $5,000 per game/round, and if you earn above this, it would be reduced to $5,000 in compliance with the state’s gaming law.
There are no fees on your transaction, but we’d suggest you check with your preferred payment option if it’s the same with them. Another thing you should note is that sweeps coins earned from Global Poker promos are non-redeemable until you clear the 1x playthrough requirement. So, to cash out, you need to play with the free sweeps coins you are awarded through deposit or no deposit promotions.
Verification Process for Redemptions
Redeeming real money is one of the perks of playing Global Poker’s games. However, this is exclusive to players who have made enough sweeps coins and have verified their accounts. If you’ve achieved the former, then there are two ways you can verify your account. Before discussing this, you need these documents to have a successful KYC.
- Photo ID – Passport, Driver’s license, or government-issued ID card.
- Proof of Address – Utility bill, bank statement, or any official document at most 3 months showing your full name, date of issue, and registered address.
- Clear Selfie
You can proceed with the following steps when you have all these in place.
- Click on “Get Coins” as if you want to purchase gold coins.
- Select the “Redeem Prize” option.
- Wait for the page to redirect you to Netverify.
- Upload all required documents and submit them.
Once you finish this process, you will be redirected to Global Poker’s home page. Verification is typically done in real-time, but sometimes it may take between 12-24 hours. If this is the case, the support team will contact you with an update.
Honestly, having to wait an additional day to redeem sweeps coins for cash prizes can be frustrating. That’s why we recommend verifying your account long before you have enough sweeps coins. You can easily initiate the KYC (Know Your Customer) process by clicking on your profile’s avatar and selecting “Account.” Follow the instructions to complete the verification process. By doing this, you won’t need to add an extra day to the processing time when you want to redeem your winnings for real money.
If you are redeeming real money in your bank account for the first time, you need to verify your bank information. For bank verification, you only need to upload a not-older-than-6-month bank statement containing your name, date, bank account, and address. This verification is done in real time and takes up to 12 hours.
How Long Does it Take to Withdraw Real Money at Global Poker?
When you will receive your payout depends on the payment option you use. According to Global Poker, it takes up to 5 business days for your sweeps coins redemption to be transferred to your bank account. However, if it takes longer, you should contact Global Poker support.
Other options like Skrill and gift cards have faster processing times, taking about 24-48 hours to process your withdrawals. These options are great alternatives to online banking payments if you want to get paid any time of the week. Not just this, gift cards and Skrill can come in handy during holiday periods when banks are often on break.
Pros and Cons of the Global Poker Banking Options
|Gold coin purchase is free||Limited withdrawal options|
|Free sweeps coins on gold coins packages||You need to buy at least $5 worth of gold coins to get free sweeps coins|
|Accepts e-wallet options like Skrill||Withdrawal processing time is long|
If you cannot find your preferred payment method or aren’t happy with any of the information relating to the payments, we recommend the following sites like Global Poker:
Although purchasing gold coins and redeeming sweeps coins is seamless; sometimes you might run into an issue where you require help.
The support channels at Global Poker are below par, as the only main means of seeking help is by submitting a request through a contact form. The means often take about 24-48 hours to respond to and could impede your gameplay if you are on a roll.
Alternatively, when making a payment, you can use the live chat option by clicking the blue chat icon at the bottom right. Note that you can only access the live chat support when making payments.
After these two, you can join Global Poker’s discord community or follow the free poker site on their social media pages. There, you will find a community of casino gamers willing to help and share their experience. Also, the customer service on these platforms is far more responsive than filling out a form on the Global Poker site.
If you’d like to learn more, you should check the Global Poker FAQ section for over 2 dozen common questions and answers.
Alternative Sweepstakes Casinos With Better Banking Options and Faster Redemptions
There is no doubt that Global Poker has impressive payment options. However, if you’d like to expand your gaming experience by playing at similar sweepstake casino sites with wider banking options and faster payouts, consider signing up at any of the following.
- ✅Stake.us – Stake.us is an excellent sweepstakes site that offers over 300 casino games, including slots, table games, and so much more. It’s also the pioneer of crash games in the social gaming industry and belongs to one of the few crypto-friendly sweepstakes sites that accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, etc. Payouts at Stake.us generally take 1 to 12 hours.
- ✅WOW Vegas – with 300+ games from actual iGaming studios, WOW Vegas is a perfect sweepstake casino for users looking for a real online gambling experience. In addition to offering games for free, players are offered faster WOW Vegas payouts through available banking options like Skrill and Online banking.
- ✅Pulsz Bingo – is America’s number one free bingo site, where you have 24/7 access to several bingo rooms. The site also allows players to withdraw as low as $25, which makes it perfect for casual players. Aside from redeeming cash prizes to your PayPal account or as Amazon vouchers, you can also trade your coins for merchandise.
Yes. The social poker site allows players to redeem cash prizes through bank accounts, Skrill, and gift cards. To use a bank account or Skrill, you need a minimum of 50 sweeps coins, while you can redeem at least 10 sweeps coins for gift cards.
Global Poker platform takes up to 5 business days to process $50+ in prizes into your bank account. You can choose to use Skrill or a gift card for a faster payout, as it takes 24-48 hours, starting from $10.
You can redeem cash prizes on Global Poker by clicking on the "Buy Coins" tab and selecting "Redeem Prize."
If the standard processing time has passed and you are yet to get your cash prizes, contact Global Poker support with all the necessary details, especially the transaction ID and a snapshot of the withdrawal.
Unfortunately, the social poker site does not have cash app or cryptocurrencies as one of its payment options. Stake.us and LuckyBird.io are in fact the only sweepstake casinos that do.