Among dozens of new sweepstakes casinos that launched in 2023, Chanced Casino caught my attention with its impressive slot library and sleek website. Initially starting with a very modest game library, it currently boasts well over 500+ titles from Pragmatic Play, Relax, Hacksaw, and several other high-profile developers.
- Great welcome bonus for a new sweepstakes casino
- Outstanding selection of high-paying games from reputable providers
- Pleasant, knowledgeable support on social media sites
- Several no deposit bonuses are available
- Hourly sweeps and gold coins refills
- Sweeps coins obtained from gold pack purchases have a higher rollover requirement
- Not many table games
- Simple but time-consuming account verification process
- Very little is known about the owner
Fresh casinos with live dealer games, a 2 SC no deposit bonus, and real cash prizes that are easy to claim are a rarity these days, and that’s precisely why I was so interested in discovering what Chanced Casino offers.
This objective review was created to provide our readers with insight into what Chanced Casino offers in terms of games, promos, and real cash prizes, so strap in and let’s get started.
Chanced Casino Bonus Codes
Chanced Casino’s support team greets all freshly registered players with a brief message about a “pending” promo code, which is required to claim the 2 SC No Deposit bonus.
I say the code is “pending” because you’ll need to pass at least a partial KYC check (4 out of 6 fields are required) before Chanced Casino’s support team will finally send you the code. Simply tap on the provided link to access more details about this bonus, fill out the required fields, and wait for the code to grab 2 free sweepstakes coins. A 10,000 GC bonus will nonetheless be credited instantly.
To give you a good headstart, Chanced is offering a hefty first purchase bonus of 20 free sweeps coins on $20 gold coin packages. Compared to similar promos in other sweepstakes casinos, this is a decent bonus that can help you reach the minimum redemption threshold much faster.
Speaking of which, 1 SC is worth $1 at Chanced, and after meeting all the bonus wagering requirements (and the minimum redemption limit), you’ll be able to cash out all redeemable SCs.
Software and Games
Chanced Casino partnered with Pragmatic, Hacksaw, Slotmill, Relax Gaming, and BGaming and currently offers 500+ popular slots and around a dozen table games. Its library of live games is being steadily built, but it already covers the trendiest categories like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, and Teen Patti.
What stood out to me the most was the “Chanced Originals” category. I had plenty of fun with these exclusive minigames, especially Mines and Roulette. With gorgeous animations and simple gameplay, I think they’re perfect for catching a break from your standard reel-spinning action.
Exploring Chanced Casino’s game library and finding the slot you’re after is a breeze. The built-in search tool allows players to input the name, keywords, or merely letters of the desired games; you don’t even have to press “search” to see results since the selection is updated as soon as you start typing.
You can seamlessly jump to other game categories by tapping their icons, which are located on the left sidebar and directly below the search bar. After extensively browsing Chanced Casino’s games, I haven’t seen a single locked title.
Chanced Casino Online Slots
Chanced Casino boasts a comprehensive library filled with over 500+ popular online slots, most of which are Pragmatic Play and Hacksaw games. The average bet range for most of these games spans from 0.10 SC to 50 SC while slots with 10-20 paylines seem to be the trendiest ones.
In terms of themes and types, you’ll find a bit of everything at Chanced. From classic video slots and fish games to jackpot and megaways slots to “Book” slots, fruit games, and more. I was surprised that there weren’t many Hold & Win games since those are my favorites, though.
I’d like to briefly mention a few games that I’ve had the most fun playing:
- Wanted Dead or a Wild by Hacksaw, 96.38% RTP.
- Aladdin and the Sorcerer by Pragmatic Play, 96.23% RTP.
- Big Bass Splash by Pragmatic Play, 96.71% RTP.
- Attila the Hun by Relax Gaming, 96.38% RTP.
- Thunder Wheel by Slotmill, 96.08% RTP.
For a freshly launched casino, there is a great overall selection of games on offer from good providers, a wide variety of themes, game types, and volatility levels to suit most players.
Live Dealer Games
A few Chanced Originals mixed with 6 Better Live games are included in Chanced Casino’s live dealer games. Besides Baccarat and Teen Patti, there are also a few live roulette and blackjack rooms for players to enjoy.
Eight exclusive minigames are included in the Chanced Originals category. From baccarat and blackjack to dice, keno, limbo, Plinko, mines, and roulette, the quantity may be lacking, but variety certainly isn’t.
According to Chanced Casino’s T&Cs, no purchases are necessary to play and win real cash prizes. Similar to the majority of legitimate sweepstakes gambling sites, Chanced uses gold coins and sweeps coins, both of which are occasionally awarded for free.
- Gold coins are used for free play. I got 10,000 GCs as soon as I signed up, and they allowed me to demo Chanced Casino’s games. They hold no monetary value and are purely meant for entertainment.
- Sweeps coins, on another hand, can be redeemed for real cash. You are awarded 2 SCs for account verification, and 20 free SCs for your first $20 GC purchase. I should emphasize that all gold coin purchases are completely optional – you can still reach the redeemable SC amount and withdraw real money without spending your own. Sweepstakes casinos wouldn’t be too different (nor legal) if they required real money deposits from their players.
I should emphasize that all new accounts are set to use SCs by default; you’ll need to manually switch to using gold coins by tapping the Balance icon next to the Wallet symbol (shown below).
I recommend getting warmed up with GCs since you won’t have many SCs from the very beginning.
Chanced Casino Bonuses and Promotions
The Sign-up Bonus only awards 10,000 free gold coins, plus 2 free sweeps coins via promo code after you verify your account. Besides that, purchasing players can claim 20 free SCs atop the gold coins they’ve bought. Overall, not bad, but nothing too fancy.
No Deposit Bonus
Chanced no deposit bonus is very easy to miss, especially if you have a habit of closing pop-ups. As I mentioned, you’ll receive a message from the casino’s live chat support saying that a bonus code for 2 free SCs is waiting for you; opening the link provided in this message is the first step to claiming this promotion.
Once you tap the link, you’ll be redirected to the account verification page with a simple twist. You are required to fulfill 4 out of 6 “conditions”, three of which relate to personal details while the rest are links to follow Chanced on its social media pages, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, and X.
You can theoretically skip the verification procedure by liking/subscribing or joining all 6 social media pages; however, the results would be similar since the required info is already available on your social media accounts.
As soon as you rack up 6 points, you’ll receive a message with the bonus code. To use the code and grab your 2 SCs, tap “Offers” on your profile, and then you’ll enter the second part of the “real” verification process. Even though the $2 No Deposit bonus is given for free, I didn’t like the fact that I had to jump through so many hoops to claim it.
First Purchase Bonus
The first purchase you make at Chanced Casino will give you a bit of extra sweeps coins. Again, this is an optional bonus that you don’t even need to consider if you dislike the idea of spending real money at sweepstakes casinos.
If you make a purchase of at least $20, Chanced will reward you with upward of 20 free sweeps coins. I should emphasize that you’ll need to accumulate at least 50 SCs to claim a cash prize, so using the first purchase bonus could help you reach the threshold quite quickly.
How to Get More Free SC Coins
- Hourly Bonus: receive free SCs and GCs every hour that you’re logged in at Chanced Casino. To claim this bonus, you will need to complete the full verification process by tapping “Offers” on your Profile and selecting “Continue with verification”.
- Mail-in Bonus: send a handwritten postcard to Gold Coin Group LLC. See Chanced Casino’s “Sweep Rules” section 3.D. for specific information about what you need to write to claim this bonus.
- Social Media Promotions: Chanced Casino hosts social media giveaways, contests, and tournaments. Like and subscribe to their Facebook, Instagram, and X to keep up to date with the latest promotions.
A challenges tab is also under construction, where you will be able to find proprietary tournaments running on selected titles and providers with extra prizes.
Promo Codes Terms and Requirements
Before you can claim any bonus or promo code at Chanced Casino (with the exception of the Sign-up Bonus), you’ll need to meet its bonus terms and requirements. All sweepstakes casinos have a list of rules for their promotions, and the ones Chanced prescribes aren’t too different from the ones you’d see at Stake, Sweeptastic, or NoLimitCoins Casino:
- Only players from supported states and territories (U.S. and Canada) who are at least 18+ years old can play and claim promotions.
- Account verification is a must. You can’t access most promotions with a basic profile nor redeem SCs.
- All sweeps coins are treated as “bonus funds”. They become “redeemable” sweeps coins after you’ve played through them at least three times.
- If you haven’t logged in to your account or played any games for 90+ days, all of your sweeps coins will automatically expire.
How to Play at Chanced Casino
Registration at Chanced Casino is a simple process. Just go to the casino’s official website, tap “Register”, and fill out the fields as illustrated above.
After providing your name, email address, and DOB, you will receive a “basic account” with limited capabilities. You’ll be able to play games, but you can’t claim bonuses until you verify your account.
Fortunately, that process is a breeze too. If you decide to postpone verification for later, you can always return to it by tapping your Wallet and tapping Redeem or Hourly Bonus – both pages have links that will take you to the account verification screen.
To verify your profile, you’ll be asked to provide your full name and address, mobile phone number, and proof of identity, such as a utility bill or a screenshot of your credit card.
The verification process may take up to a few days since Chanced Casino’s staff will have to review your submitted information. Meanwhile, play games for gold coins and enjoy your 10,000 GC sign-up bonus.
Just like real money purchases, prize redemptions at Chanced are also optional, meaning that players can always “refuse” prizes. I found it interesting that, according to T&Cs, players who refuse prizes more than two times across three months may see their accounts suspended. This only applies to players who’ve reached the redeemable threshold of 50 SCs, though.
Once you reach this limit, you can redeem your sweeps coins for real money by tapping your wallet and selecting the “Redeem” option. Provided that you’ve used the steps above to verify your account, you’ll be able to choose from several payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, and mainstream cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.
Purchasing Gold Coins
Like in most sweepstakes casinos, you can buy gold coins, but you can’t purchase sweeps coins directly at Chanced. Though optional, purchasing any gold coin package will award you some free SCs as bonus funds (subject to rollover requirements).
The amount of free sweeps coins you’ll receive for your GC purchase is based on which pack you’re buying, so let’s explore your options:
- 50,000 GCs + 5 free SCs for $5
- 200,000 GCs + 20 free SCs for $20
- 500,000 GCs + 50 free SCs for $50
- 1,000,000 GCs + 100 free SCs for $100
- 2,000,000 GCs + 200 free SCs for $200
- 3,000,000 GCs + 300 free SCs for $300
Redeeming Cash Prizes
I found Chanced Casino’s prize redemption process simple and streamlined, but nothing too different compared to the industry’s standards. There are two main rules in T&Cs that define the process:
- If you’ve purchased any gold coins, the same method will be used to wire your funds
- If you haven’t made any purchases, you will be asked to nominate one of the available payment mediums (credit cards, debit cards, or crypto)
Sweeps coins can be redeemed at a rate of $1 for 1 Sweeps coin, which I’d argue is the simplest and most convenient system that most sweepstakes casinos use. The playthrough requirement (rollover) of 1x is precisely what you’d see in most sweepstakes casinos, but remember that free SCs you’ve received via gold coin purchases have a 3x rollover requirement.
Currently, the minimum redemption threshold is 50 redeemable SCs, meaning that they must have been played through at least three times. The maximum daily redemption limit is $5,000 (5,000 SCs) while the maximum prize you can win in a single spin is $60,000 (60,000 SCs).
There are also two straightforward rules regarding prize redemption deadlines you should know about:
- You have 60 days after submitting a redemption request to provide accurate email and billing information
- After reaching the minimum redemption limit of 50 SCs, you can only refuse to redeem sweeps coins once every three months, or the Casino may suspend your account
Is Chanced Legit?
Chanced Casino is, in my humble opinion, a perfectly legitimate sweepstakes casino. Merely months after launch, the casino put comprehensive terms and mechanisms in place to ensure all of its players have a comfortable, enjoyable gaming experience.
I don’t necessarily think that imposing a 3x rollover requirement on bonus sweeps from purchased GCs is “attractive”, but it’s not scammy or misleading in any way. The bonuses may take you through long, winding steps, but they’re real and pretty easy to claim.
Chanced games are fair, have high RTPs, and come from i-Gaming brands with years or even decades of experience. Most importantly, it pays real money prizes even to players who haven’t deposited a cent.
Overall, Chanced Casino has all the qualities and traits of a reputable, legitimate, and legal sweepstakes casino.
Where is Chanced Legal?
All 18+ years old U.S. players who are not from Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, or Washington, as well as Canadian players who are not from Quebec, can play for free or for sweeps and redeem cash prizes at Chanced.
I wasn’t surprised to discover that Chanced doesn’t have a native app for Android or iOS users – it’s still a new casino, after all. Fortunately, its website is optimized for mobile devices, offering identical features and page design on both desktop and mobile platforms.
Security and Responsible Gambling
Gambling online can never be as safe as depositing real chips into a slot machine, but sweepstakes like Chanced. strive to emulate the same experience when it comes to security. This casino uses sophisticated encryption methods and geolocation technology to prevent ineligible users (underage and those living in restricted countries) from playing.
I thoroughly analyzed Chanced Casino’s responsible gaming policy, and it appears to be nearly identical to the ones put in place at mainstream sweepstakes casinos – players can submit a self-exclusion request or impose bankroll limits to control how much they’re spending at Chanced.
After all, there are many ways to grab free gold coins and sweeps so the optional purchases seem even less necessary to casual gamers.
I’m under the impression that Chanced Casino values simplicity. It’s easy to register, grab its bonuses, play games, and cash out even without written instructions or guides. Fortunately, the latter is available in various formats. Should you need any assistance, I warmly recommend using the Live Chat feature since it’s the fastest method.
Alternatively, you can get in touch with Chanced Casino’s team on all of its social media pages. Facebook is the way to go since they appear to be more active there compared to Instagram, X, and YouTube.
- Live chat: available to registered users
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (855) 587-2839
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/realchanced
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/chancedcasino
Tips for Playing at Chanced
- The simplest way to claim the No Deposit bonus is to like Chanced on four of the six provided social media links.
- The hourly bonus is based on gameplay, but it will remain locked until you verify your profile. This will also unlock the $2 No Deposit bonus.
- The usual betting range on Chanced slots is 0.10 to 50 SCs, but there are games that accept wagers well over 100 SCs. Keep in mind that the max win per spin is 50,000 SCs when deciding how much to bet, especially when playing jackpot slots.
- Join Chanced on Discord, Telegram, and social media pages as this will give you access to plenty of promos that aren’t available on the official site.
Areas Chanced Could Improve
There are only two things I’d like to see change at Chanced Casino:
- The x3 rollover for free SCs from gold coin purchases should be 1x, as it is in most sweepstakes casinos
- Its library of table and live dealer games deserves a few fresh titles
Other than that, Chanced is comparable to more established sweepstakes sites and I feel it’s on the path to join their ranks fairly soon.
Chanced made a big splash in the sweepstakes industry with its competitive bonuses, exceptional games, and superb support features. After several days of testing its slots and relatively smoothly meeting the SC redemption limit, I can safely conclude that Chanced is a great sweepstakes casino for both newbies and more experienced gamblers.
|📜Chanced Promo Code||Tap Live Chat after registering to claim|
|🎁Welcome Bonus||10,000 gold coins + 2 SC after verification|
|👑Top Feature||Exclusive Chanced Originals slots|
|🇺🇸 States Available||All U.S. states except Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, and Washington; all of Canada except Quebec|
|🎲Games||500+ Video slots, live dealer games, Chanced Originals + more|
|💳Credit card support||✅Yes|
|⏱️Payout speed||1-10 business days|
Chanced Sister Casinos
There are many sweepstakes casinos where players can find slots and offers similar to the ones Chanced Casino has in store, but this casino doesn’t appear to have any sister sites currently. A few alternatives include:
The minimum age to register and play at Chanced Casino is 18.
Chanced Sweepstakes Casino is legal in all U.S. states except Idaho, Kentucky, Michigan, and Washington.
All new players receive 10,000 gold coins after signing up, and 2 free sweeps coins after verifying their accounts at Chanced.
Chanced Casino offers a versatile mix of video slots, jackpot slots, megaways slots, table games, live dealer games, and Chanced Original exclusive games.
Chanced Casino allows players to redeem their sweeps coins for real cash prizes at a rate of $1 for 1 SC. The minimum redemption threshold is 50 SCs.
Chanced Casino offers an hourly, not a daily, bonus that awards free sweeps coins and gold coins. This bonus is exclusive to players with verified accounts.
Chanced Casino utilizes advanced encryption and geolocation technologies to ensure only eligible players can participate in its sweepstakes games, keeping them safe from bad actors at all times.
Chanced Casino has not released a native Android or iOS app yet.
Gold Coin Group LLC owns and operates Chanced Casino.
There are many sweepstakes sites similar to Chanced, with some of the most prominent being Stake.us, WOW Vegas, Fortune Coins, and NoLimitCoins Casino.