Carnival Citi is a brand new sweepstakes casino that was launched in 2023. They have 100+ games, including slots, video poker, solitaire, keno, and blackjack. Carnival Citi offers real cash prizes in 38 US states and has a generous 10 million gold coins + 5,000 sweeps coins (SC) no deposit bonus.
- Offers legal real cash prizes
- Wide variety of games
- Lots of bonuses, including no deposit, daily login, mail-in, and social media contests
- 18+ restriction
- Progressive jackpots
- Not available in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, or Washington
- No track record
- No mobile app
- When you redeem a prize, Carnival Citi can use your name for marketing purposes
- Min redemption of $100
In this review, we are going to perform a deep dive into Carnival Citi and explore everything it has to offer, including games, bonuses, legality, and deposit methods. Let’s get started!
Carnival Citi offers 10 million Gold Coisna and 5,000 free sweeps coins as a no deposit bonus, which is more than anything we’ve seen lately. However, this is not enough to secure a spot in our top 10 sweepstakes. In fact, before registering an account, I had to do a detailed inspection to figure out whether this was a legitimate sweepstakes casino. Let me show you my findings.
Carnival Citi Sweepstakes Casino Overview
Carnival Citi has the potential to be a top sweepstakes casino. However, it is too early to recommend this sweeps casino as it was only launched in 2023 and is still in beta. Carnival Citi has a mobile-optimized site with a pleasant theme that is responsive and easy to navigate. They have 100+ titles, including slot games, video poker, keno, and blackjack from licensed developer GMW.
Carnival Citi has a generous 10 million gold coins + 5,000 sweeps coins no deposit bonus, and a 1,000 sweeps coins daily login bonus. They offer real cash prizes in 38 states, and you can redeem your sweeps coins via bank transfer at a rate of 1,000 SC for $1. While this Miami-based sweepstakes casino looks legit, I would wait until they have established a more solid track record before signing up.
|Citi Media Tech, LLC
|6171 NW 72nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33166
|💵Real Cash Prizes
|💱Sweeps Coins Conversion Rate
|1,000 SC = $1
|100 + slots, blackjack, keno, solitaire, video poker
|Credit/debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets
|🇺🇸 State Availability
|Available in 38 US states excluding Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, or Washington
Carnival Citi Bonus
Some sweepstakes casinos are very cheap when it comes to giving out sweeps coins, and they do everything they can to get you to purchase gold coins. Luckily, Carnival Citi has gone with a different approach and offers all kinds of bonuses, including:
- No deposit bonus – When you sign up to Carnival Citi, you will instantly receive 10 million gold coins and 5,000 sweeps coins worth $5. There is no need to use a promo code.
- Daily login bonuses – Sign into Carnival Citi once a day and claim 1,000 sweeps coins worth $1. That is $365 per year if you just spend less than 1 minute a day accessing your Carnival Citi account!
- Mail-in bonus – When you send a legibly handwritten 4”x6” postcard to Carnival Citi requesting free sweeps coins, you will receive 2,000 SC. Head to Carnival Citi’s terms and conditions to see the full instructions and follow them closely because if you mess up the formatting, they won’t credit your account.
- Social media giveaways – Every single day, Carnival Citi is giving away free sweeps coins via their social media channels like Facebook and Instagram. They run different little contests; for example, in a recent giveaway, you had to select the correct jigsaw puzzle piece and comment on your answer under Carnival Citi’s Facebook post. Then 50 lucky winners were chosen at random, and each received 5,000 SC.
All sweeps coins bonuses at Carnival Citi come with a super low 1x wagering requirement. You should have no issues redeeming them, especially when they offer high RTP games like blackjack.
Carnival Citi Gaming Model & Currencies
Carnival Citi uses your standard sweepstakes model. The site features two virtual currencies, gold coins and sweep coins. Gold coins have no monetary value and can not be withdrawn, transferred, or redeemed. Gold coins can only be used to play casino-style games for fun.
On the other hand, 1,000 sweeps coins are worth $1. You can use sweeps coins to play casino-style games and redeem them for cash prizes. To ensure that Carnival Citi is not classified as an unlicensed casino, sweep coins can not be purchased. Instead, you receive them for free via bonuses or when you purchase gold coins.
Is Carnival Citi Legal in the US?
Carnival Citi is legal in the US as they appear to follow sweepstakes regulations, geo-block players from restricted states such as Washington, request players to verify their accounts, and only allow 18+ players.
There are two key regulations that sweep cash casinos need to abide by:
- No purchase necessary
- Alternate method of entry (AMOE)
Carnival Citi explicitly mentions throughout the site that sweeps coins can not be purchased, that gold coins have no monetary value, and they do give away lots of free sweeps coins via bonuses. Also, to tick off the alternative method of entry requirement, Carnival Citi offers a mail-in bonus where you send the sweepstakes a handwritten letter, and they will give you free sweeps coins.
Casino Games at Carnival Citi
A lot of sweepstakes casinos have a small selection of games from no-name developers that don’t have published RTPs and have not been independently tested. Fortunately, that is not the case at Carnival Citi, which has 100+ slots, video poker, blackjack, and keno from licensed developer GMW, with quite a reasonable section of volatile slots. Here are some of Carnival Citi’s must-try games:
Carnival Citi has an excellent selection of 100+ slot games from GMW which, on average, have 97%+ RTPs, exciting gameplay, and solid graphics. They have everything from progressive jackpot slot machines to old-school 3-reel games and brand-new video slots.
Carnival Citi also has slots with every theme imaginable. One minute, you are in ancient Greece; the next, you are in the jungles surrounded by tigers, and before you know it, you are on the ocean floor face to face with an orca. Some slots that are worth a few spins include Prince of the Jungle, Secrets of the Desert, and Wolf Pack.
If you are a keen table game player, you will be disappointed with Carnival Citi’s slim pickings. They only have two blackjack games, 3 and 5-hand American blackjack. I expected at least some roulette and baccarat.
They are standard online blackjack games, and while they won’t win any rewards for design or features, they are an easy way to complete the 1x wagering requirement for sweeps coins profitably. If Carnival Citi wants to compete with top sweeps cash casinos, they need to add more variety!
Surprisingly, Carnival Citi has a massive selection of video poker games. If you are lucky, a typical sweepstakes site might have 1 or 2 games, but Carnival Citi has 9 options, including Jacks or Better, Sevens & Joker Wild, Double Double Poker Bonus, Aces & Faces, Deuces Wild and 10’s or Better. Video poker is definitely worth trying out because it is the perfect mix of strategy of luck, has the potential for 800x wins and an even higher RTP than blackjack when you play optimally.
Carnival Citi also has two types of keno, Cleo’s Keno and Steam Train Keno. In this exciting lottery-style game, you select up to 20 numbers ranging from 1 to 80, and then numbers are randomly drawn.
The more numbers you match, the more you win. Keno is easy to play and features the potential for massive wins, you can walk away with up to 6 figures from a single game!
How to Join Carnival Citi
Signing up at Carnival Citi only takes a couple of minutes, and they don’t ask for much personal information. To get started, complete their simple 3 step sign process by following these steps:
- Go to www.carnivalciti.com.
- Hit the New User button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Type in your name, gender, and date of birth.
- Enter your address, mobile number, and the verification code sent to your phone.
- Tap the Join button.
After you have signed up, free gold coins and sweeps coins will be automatically credited to your account. You can instantly start playing 100 + games, including blackjack!
Carnival Citi Banking
At Carnival Citi, you can purchase gold coins and receive free sweeps coins via Venmo or credit/debit card, including Visa, Discover, AMEX, and Mastercard. Then to redeem your sweeps coins for cash, you can use PayPal or bank transfer.
At Carnival Citi, 1,000 sweeps coins are worth $1. The minimum redemption is 100,000 sweeps coins ($100). Also, before you redeem your sweeps coins, you must meet the 1x wagering requirement. So if you want to redeem 200,000 sweeps coins, you need to make wagers totaling 200,000 sweeps coins. For example, you might play 200 hands of blackjack, risking 1,000 sweeps coins each hand.
To give yourself the best chance of ending up in profit, stick to high RTP games like blackjack or video poker. With a 1x wagering requirement, you are a sizeable favorite to end up a winner.
To redeem your sweeps coins and receive your cash prize now, just follow these steps:
- Sign into your Carnival Citi account.
- Head to the cashier.
- Tap Redeem.
- Enter the amount you wish to redeem.
- Select your payment method.
- Enter your payment details.
- Confirm your redemption.
Redeeming your sweeps coins is very similar to cashing out from an online casino. If it is your first redemption at Carnival Citi, you will also need to verify your account. You need to upload a government-issued ID, proof of address, and potentially proof of payment medium and source of wealth and funds.
Is Carnival Citi Legit?
It is hard to know if Carnival Citi is legit because they are a brand-new site. However, based on our experience, they do appear to be a real sweepstakes casino. They have a professionally designed site with extensive terms and conditions. Carnival Citi also has games from well-respected developer GMW, who have been producing titles since 2002 and have been independently verified by BMM Testlabs.
Another good sign is that Carnival Citi is taking sweepstakes regulations seriously by blocking underage players, requesting ID, and offering lots of free sweepstakes coins via bonuses. It is still a risk playing at Carnival Citi because sweepstakes online casinos are unregulated. It does not have an established track record, and there are limited player reviews.
Alternatives to Carnival Citi
Carnival Citi isn’t the only show in town. If you don’t want to risk playing at this particular new sweeps cash casino, then we recommend these safe alternatives:
- McLuck Casino – McLuck is the ultimate place to play slots and win real prizes. They have 460 + slots from licensed developers like NetEnt, BGaming, Playson, and Pragmatic Play. Some must-try slots include Big Bass Splash, African Elephant, and Sweet Bonanza. Sign up and get a $2.5 no deposit bonus + a 150% welcome bonus!
- Fortune Coins – Fortune Coins has the best fish games of any sweepstakes casino and some incredible progressive jackpots. They have 170 + games, including video poker, slots, and high RTP fish games like Emily’s Treasure. Create an account now to get a monstrous $12 no deposit bonus and a $50 welcome bonus when you spend only $10!
- WOW Vegas – WOW Vegas has a tremendous game library with over 1,000 games to choose from, including excellent slots and table games from Pragmatic Play, Habanero, and Betsoft. This social casino also has super fast redemptions via online bank transfers and Skrill. Get a $4.5 no deposit bonus and a 200% first purchase bonus!
- Stake.us – Are you a Bitcoin holder? Then Stake.us is the sweeps cash casino for you! They accept all types of crypto, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple. Stake.us has 400 + unique games, including live dealer games like blackjack and roulette and thrilling crash games. Register today to get $1 for free every day and up to 5% cashback!
- Pulsz – Pulsz social casino is overflowing with 700+ slots, table games, and scratch cards to choose from! They are all powered by top licensed developers like NetEnt, EvoPlay, Booming Games, and Pragmatic Play. Some must-try slots include Cash Pig and Black Wolf. Pulsz also has a fantastic Android and iOS app. Sign up and get a $2.3 no deposit bonus and a 200% welcome bonus!
While Carnival Citi sweepstakes casino has potential and a solid selection of slots, blackjack, and video poker from GMW, I recommend waiting until they build a stable reputation and have been successfully running for at least a year before you sign up. You don’t want to be the canary in the coal mine only to realize that the site was a scam or financially unviable.
If you are looking for a safe sweepstakes gaming experience and want the shot at winning real money prizes, I recommend McLuck or Fortune Coins. McLuck Casino has 460+ slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, and Playson, including Sweet Bonanza and Blood Suckers, and offers legal real money prizes in 48 US states. You can join now and get a $2.5 no deposit bonus and a 150% first purchase bonus. If this casino doesn’t catch your eye, you can take a look at our top choices above.