Mistplay prides itself on being a pioneer of the ‘play and earn‘ mobile gaming niche. It offers numerous games, ranging from strategy-based to simulators, in addition to an assemblage of casino-style video slots.
This article is devoted to the latter, and you should definitely check it out if you want to start earning while playing games from this niche on Mistplay.
10 Best Slots on Mistplay
Determining the best games on Mistplay isn’t easy because they come from a variety of software developers. That said, as they come directly from Google’s Play Store, you can gauge the opinion of other players who have left a rating and review.
Based on those factors and my own experience with the Mistplay app, here’s a list of top free slots on Mistplay that give you a chance to earn Units (the app’s rewards currency).
|🎰Slot||🤠Theme||🆓Free Spins||🎲Progressive Jackpot|
|Wolf Howl||Wolves / Wilderness||✅Yes||✅Yes|
|All Mine! Diamond||Mining||❌No (only respins)||✅Yes|
|Family Feud Frenzy||TV Shows||✅Yes||✅Yes|
|Bank of Jackpots||Bank Heists||✅Yes||✅Yes|
|New Sheriff in Town||Wild West, Outlaws||✅Yes||❌No|
|Wheel of Zeus||Greek Gods||✅Yes||Fixed only|
|Spin N’ Candy||Sweets, Candy||✅Yes||✅Yes|
|Golden Paw||Ancient China||❌No||✅Yes|
It’s a full moon, and the wolves are in the forest. Wolf Howl is a great slot for new patrons to start playing. It has eye-catching graphics, and the gameplay – on both desktop and mobile – is extremely smooth.
The slot has 5 reels, 3 rows, and 50 fixed paylines, so there are plenty of ways to win. In addition to the frequent payouts in the base game, Wolf Howl has several exciting bonus features.
- Wilds: The Wolf is the slot’s wild symbol. It substitutes all other symbols to create more winning paylines.
- Free Spins: The wolf’s paw print encrusted in diamonds is the scatter symbol. When three of these scatters land anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4, players win a coin prize and eight Wild Night free spins. During this feature, extra moon and wild symbols are guaranteed to appear on the reels.
- Respins: Six or more moon symbols on the reels trigger three respins. All the moons, which have a cash value or jackpot label attached to them, remain in place.If another moon symbol lands, the number of respins resets to three. After the respins, the value of all the moons is calculated, and the payouts are made.
- Jackpots: Wolf Howl has four jackpots: Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega Jackpot. The first three have fixed jackpots of 8x, 15x, and 30x. These are won when three moon symbols that show the jackpot land on the reels.
The Mega Jackpot is a progressive jackpot, so the total amount rises every time a wager has been placed. The Mega Jackpot, which is often over 700,000 coins, is triggered when all the symbols on the reels are moons.
🥈All Mine! Diamond
With a unique dual jackpot feature, All Mine! Diamond is a top slot if you enjoy playing games with medium to high variance. As you’ve probably guessed from the title, the slot takes its theme from the olden days of mining for riches.
All Mine! Diamond is another 5×3 slot with 50 paylines. The minimum bet is 250 coins; however, you stand a better chance of winning one of the jackpots if you wager more (per spin). It’s one of the best slots on Mistplay because of the abundance of features.
- Big Bang Respins: If five sticks of dynamite land of any spin, they all remain in place, and you get a free respin. The hope is that another stick of dynamite lands because this triggers five Big Bang respins.
Here, only dynamite symbols will appear. If the symbols are adjacent, they merge to create super-sized dynamite symbols. The larger these are, the bigger the prizes. It’s possible to win one of the four in-game jackpots from this feature.
- Fuse Trail Progression: Any stick of dynamite symbol can light the fuse trail that starts below the reel set. When you burn through the third fuse, it triggers the Jackpot Wheel, where you have a chance to win the Mini, Minor, Major, Grand or Mega jackpots.
- Jackpot Wheel: At the end of game level 3, the Jackpot Wheel is awarded. This has a Dual Jackpot segment on it. If you land on this, you win the jackpots from both All Mine! Gold and All Mine! Diamond, which is pretty cool.
- Fixed and Progressive Jackpots: There are three fixed jackpots – Mini, Minor, and Major. These pay out 15x, 50x, and 100x your bet amount. The Grand jackpot is a progressive, which all players contribute towards. The fifth jackpot is the Mega Progressive, which covers both slots.
🥉Family Feud Frenzy
Fans of Steve Harvey and the TV show Family Feud will enjoy this particular game. Family Feud Frenzy is one of the new games at the casino that offers two modes of play. In regular mode, this is a 5-reel, 6-row video slot with 40 paylines.
However, if you switch to fortune mode, the number of symbols on the 3rd reel is doubled from 6 to 12. This creates 80 paylines, and players can also win more free spins in this mode, too.
Like most free-money gaming slots, the focus is on big wins, which come from four progressive jackpots and several other features.
- Free Spins: Land three or more Family Feud logo symbols on the first three reels, and you trigger the free spins bonus round. The number of free spins you receive depends on how many logos appear.
If you activate more than 18 spins, you can choose between regular free spins, super free spins or a mystery cash prize.
- Jackpot Bonus: The Steve Harvey symbol can randomly trigger the Jackpot Bonus game. You are guaranteed to win one of the four jackpots – Mini, Minor, Major, or Grand.
With the bonus games, a question appears, and each jackpot has an answer. Players then click on the boxes to reveal matching answers. When they land three the same, they win that jackpot.
Smokin’ Rapid is a top slot for mobile gamers with a passion for racing. This fast-paced game has 5-reels, 3-rows, and 50 paylines. With burnt rubber on the tarmac, Smokin’ Rapid comes packed with in-game features, including free spins and five Rapid Fire Jackpots.
Where Smokin’ Rapid excites the most is its multi-reel free spins, which can help generate some colossal payouts.
- Rapid Fire Jackpots: Smokin’ Rapid has five jackpots, with prizes ranging from 5x up to 1,000x. Players can trigger one of these jackpots by landing five or more Rapid Fire symbols in the base game.
Alternatively, the jackpot bonus can be randomly triggered by wild symbols. When this happens, you must match three jackpots to determine the one you win.
- Free Spins: Three or more Golden Steering Wheel symbols unlock the free spins feature. You can win up to 15 spins if five Golden Steering Wheels land on the game individually.
Once triggered, the game moves to a bonus wheel, which decides the free spin combination. It’s possible to win up to 4 reels, resulting in 200 active paylines and four full-reel wilds on each set.
Taking its theme from classic fairytales like The Frog Prince and Prince Charming, this simple 5×3 slot is fun to play as you strive to collect more Mistplay free units.
Unlike many of the best free slots on Mistplay, Charming Frog doesn’t have a progressive jackpot feature. However, don’t let that deter you, as there are two bonus rounds in this particular game that offer generous payouts.
- Prince Charming Bonus: When three or more Prince Charming symbols land on the reels, it triggers a free spins bonus round. Players get 20 spins with all Prince Charming symbols that initially activated the bonus remaining sticky throughout. The first time I hit this feature, the total multiplier payout was 233x, which highlights its potential.
- Frog Prince Bonus: This feature is activated by filling the Frog Meter. All wild symbols in the base game contribute to filling the meter, which then triggers a free spins bonus. Frog Prince symbols are sticky during the bonus round, and extra wilds add more free games.
Bank of Jackpots
If you want to chase an epic grand prize, Bank of Jackpots is the slot to play. Although this new game has a classic feel to it, players can enjoy a stunning ten progressive jackpots.
Bank of Jackpots is a 5×3 slot with 30 fixed paylines. As you’d imagine, the slot is centered on the bonus rounds. There are still many small wins in the base game, but the thrills and excitement come during the special features.
- Free Spins: Three or more Golden Vault symbols unlock the Bank of Jackpots free spins bonus. Players start with 10+ spins, but five additional spins are awarded when two more vault symbols appear.
- Super Bonus: To release the Super Bonus, which is an unknown amount of extra money in the vault, you need to win jackpots. When playing, you’ll notice ten segments around the outside of the vault’s door. One segment turns green with each bonus win.
- Rapid Fire Progressive Jackpots: There are five Rapid Fire progressive jackpots. These are triggered by spinning Rapid Fire symbols in the base game or during free spins round. The smallest jackpot is awarded when 5 Rapid Fire symbols land and the top jackpot is yours if nine or more of these symbols appear on the reels together. The current jackpot for 9 Rapid Fire is a mind-blowing 5 billion coins.
- Star Progressive Jackpots: The next five progressive jackpots are at the top of the reels: Star, 2x Star, 3x Star, 4x Star, and 2x,3x,4x. To spin for a chance to win one of these jackpots, you need three or more Star symbols landing on the reels. The number of symbols (and their multipliers) determines how many free spins you get and which jackpots you are playing for.
New Sheriff in Town
Not all games need progressive jackpots to be exciting, as New Sheriff in Town demonstrates. It’s another 5×3 slot, which is the go-to formation for most Mistplay slot games, and there are 50 paylines.
The Western theme is one of my favorites, and New Sheriff in Town has a stellar soundtrack that draws you in. This slot delivers fistfuls of action in the base game, so you’re not sitting around just for the bonuses; however, they are welcome when they come along.
- Wild Reels: If two or more Sheriff symbols have been collected on individual reels between the 1st and 9th spins (there’s a counter at the bottom), those reels turn entirely wild on the 10th spin.
- High Noon Showdown: Collecting Sheriff symbols fills the bar to the sheriff’s hat. Once you have hit the hat eight times, you activate the High Noon Showdown bonus. During this feature, a random number of free spins are awarded, and there are scatter prizes on the reels. If you land three scatters, you win the Outlaw Bonus.
- Free Spins: When 3, 4, or 5 New Sheriff symbols land on the reels, you enter the free spins round. Before the start, you must decide which option you want. For example, if you land five New Sheriff symbols, you choose between 300 free spins with one full-reel wild, 90 free spins with two full-reel wilds, or 30 free spins with three full-reel wilds.
Wheel of Zeus
From the available games across the plethora of best slots on Mistplay free mode, Wheel of Zeus ranks near the top. As you’d have guessed by the slot’s title, Greek Gods is the theme for this one. It has 40 paylines and a max bet of 375,000 coins per spin.
Wheel of Zeus boasts five fixed jackpots that pay out a multiplier based on your bet amount: Mini (7x), Minor (12x), Major (20x), Grand (50x), and Mega (200x). However, instead of being randomly triggered, players win these on Zeus’ Wheel.
- Lightning Wheel: When a full reel of Lightning symbols lands in the base game. The reel set changes, and you get one free respin. The full reel is locked in place, but if any more Lightning symbols land, they also become active.
The game moves to the Lightning Wheel, where you can win up to five prizes, dependent on the number of reels with Lightning Strike symbols after the respin. On the prize wheel, you can win extra cash prizes and free spins.
- Zeus’s Jackpot Free Spins: During the free spins feature, more Lightning symbols are added to the reels. If you hit another full reel, the Lightning Wheel activates again. The difference is that now the five jackpots are added to the wheel for you to win.
Spin N’ Candy
Candy-themed slot games are popular at real cash casinos and also on the Mistplay app. Spin N’ Candy is a player favorite because of its enormous win potential with three fixed and two progressive jackpots, as well as a sweet free spins bonus round.
Although the 5×3 reel set is standard, Spin N’ Candy doesn’t have regular paylines like most of the games at Mistplay casino. Instead, the candy symbols have money values on them, and these are the payouts.
- Activate all Reels: On Spin N’ Candy, you can play between 1 and 5 active reels. The benefit of fewer active reels is that you get bigger coin wins. However, if you play with all five reels active, you hit more jackpots. Furthermore, you can only win Super Free Spins by activating all the reels.
- Super Free Spins: Collect lollipop symbols in the base game to fill your progress bar. Once complete, you activate the Super Free Spins feature. This bonus round continues with an unlimited number of free spins until you hit one of the five jackpots.
- Free Spins: Players can win free spins in the main game simply by landing a free spins candy symbol. During the free games, jackpot symbols are live on the reels. With 13 free spins, I won the major jackpot twice, which gives you some idea of the immense win potential.
Some slots require players to unlock achievement badges or fill progress bars to win special bonuses, but Golden Paw does away with that style of gameplay. This slot is all about the main game, which makes it super exciting and, in my opinion, one of the top ten best games on Mistplay.
It has an oriental Chinese theme with furnishings of gold in every corner. The slot only has 25 paylines, but it still promises bucketloads of action with four progressive jackpots. Golden Paw is centered on two main symbols – the Golden Cat Wild and the 24-sided dice.
If both of these symbols land on the reels on the same spin, the dice is rolled. The number from the roll is applied to the Golden Cat Wild as a multiplier before any win lines are paid.
Moreover, players can win any of the four progressive jackpots from the dice roll. With the grand jackpot being worth a minimum of 1,000x your bet, Golden Paw is a top slot to play.
What Other Games are on Mistplay?
When you download and open Mistplay for the first time, new users are asked to choose some games that they’d like to play. This allows Mistplay to deliver tailored content to each player. Therefore, no two Mistplay accounts are completely identical. In addition to casinos, some of the other popular categories include:
- Role Play
- Base Building
- Board Games
Mistplay offers an extensive collection of games within each category, such as Lords Mobile, World Series of Poker, Tropicats, Coin Master, Fruit Ninja, Candy Crush Saga, Scrabble Go, Big Farm: Mobile Harvest, Raid: Shadow Legends, Rise of Kingdoms, and the Walking Dead – Road to Survival.
Moreover, new games are frequently added because developers want to harness the power of Mistplay to help give their titles a push into the mainstream. This creates a win-win solution because the provider is getting real users to download games while players can earn money for playing them.
How Mistplay Slots Work
As highlighted, the Mistplay app is a mobile gaming rewards program. Therefore, you also need a casino game to play the best slots on Mistplay for free. Follow these steps to understand how it all works.
- Download Mistplay: It’s worth noting that this app is currently only available to Android users, although there is talk of an iOS version coming soon. With Mistplay downloaded, you need to change some settings on your device to allow this app to run on top of other apps. This is essential because Mistplay needs to be able to track your game time so that you can earn rewards.
- Create a Mistplay Account: This only takes a minute. You can sign up via email or through a social network, such as Facebook.
- Browse Games: Log into your Mistplay app and browse the Casino selection to find slot games to play. Some of the top-rated options are Slotomania, Caesars Slots, Cashman Casino, and House of Fun.
- Install a Slot Game: It’s vital that you click to install the game from inside the Mistplay app. You are then redirected to the Google Play Store to commence with the download as normal. A thumbnail will appear on your home screen once the installation is complete. Also, the game will appear in your Mistplay library.
- Sign Up (with the Slot App): Most slot apps on Mistplay require users to create an account. Once again, this only means using an email address or Facebook. You don’t have to submit any personal data, although the minimum age requirement is 21 in the US.
The golden rule is to always open the slot app from within Mistplay. You’ll see an overlay with your Mistplay PXP and GXP, so you know it’s working. If you don’t do this, Mistplay cannot track your gameplay, meaning you won’t be making money.
Effectively, the gameplay has nothing to do with Mistplay. For Slotomania, players start with 100,000 coins and a small selection of games. As you play the slots, you progress up through the levels, which gets you more coins and unlocks further games. There are many other ways to collect free coins so that you can play games every day.
Of course, apps like Caesars Slots and Slotomania offer in-app purchases, but that’s defeating the object of using Mistplay because you want to earn money, not spend it.
Can You Win Real Money Playing Slots on Mistplay?
In a nutshell, yes, you make money playing slots on Mistplay in the form of gift cards. When you play, you earn points, which Mistplay calls ‘Units’. It is these Units that are exchanged for gift cards.
Mistplay uses two types of points – PXP, which stands for Player Experience Points, and GXP. These are Game Experience Points. The GXP is your level within a specific game. However, please remember that the casino as a whole is classified as ‘the game’ by Mistplay and not individual slots on that platform.
PXP is a collective points system for all the games you play. It sounds complicated, but you will soon get your head around it when you start using the app. As your PXP and GXP levels increase, so does the rate at which you accumulate them. This transfers to earning more Units faster.
When you have enough Units, you can redeem them for in-app purchases on selected games or gift cards from retailers such as:
- Google Play
- iTunes (App Store)
- Uber Eats
Gift cards come in a variety of denominations, starting from as little as $0.50 up to $50. Something to be aware of is that the amount of Units required to purchase a gift card is not relative to the amount. For example, it costs 400 Units to purchase the $0.50 Amazon gift card, whereas the $5 card for the same retailer is only 1800 Units.
Ultimately, you can earn with Mistplay, but don’t quit your day job. The consensus from players and Mistplay review pages is that you can get around $1 – $2 per hour. Of course, if you enjoy playing mobile games, it’s the perfect way to earn a few bucks for doing something that you’d be doing anyway.
Cheats & Tricks to Beat Mistplay Online Slots
Mistplay offers users a chance to earn a little extra money playing games online. While there are no cheat codes that guarantee players can beat casino slots every time, we can reveal some tactics and strategies that maximize your earning power from the best slots on Mistplay.
Not All Slots Casinos Are Equal
When browsing through the casino/slots category on Mistplay, you’ll notice that some games offer more points than others. The simple rule is to start with the games (in this case, the casinos) with the highest GXP returns, making it easier to collect units faster.
Of course, you will reach a ‘cut-off’ point because as you move up through the levels on the slots platform, it starts to take longer to progress to the next (level). It’s at this point, when you want to consider a new game to take advantage of the quick and easy rewards at low levels.
Many players class this as a Mistplay hack or cheat, but it’s a legitimate strategy. Nearly all the slots I’ve played allow you to set up to 200 auto spins. Therefore, you set the cost per spin to the minimum amount and leave it to do its thing. You want to switch off auto-lock on your mobile device, however, because this cuts off Mistplay.
200 spins can take around 10 minutes, so you can leave the game running while you get on with other things. Ultimately, it’s not that important if you win or lose playing these free slots because Mistplay is effectively paying for the time you spend on the game, not the outcomes.
If you want to play free slot games with a chance of winning real cash prizes, we suggest finding a top-rated sweepstakes casino. They work differently from Mistplay, which is only a rewards app.
Claim Your Badges
There are several badges available for most games that you claim, giving you more units. This has to be done manually, so make sure you go through your account and take advantage of these.
Remember, once you’ve grabbed all the easy units, move to a new game. This app is all about rinse and repeat.
Rotate Slot Games
Mistplay has a rule that stops points/units being earned after two hours of gameplay in a single day. Therefore, you want to install multiple slot games so you can rotate them and continue earning money.
Once again, this refers to the game as a whole. For instance, if you have been on Slotomania for two hours, regardless of the different games played on this platform, you want to change to Caesars Slots to carry on collecting Units. The next day, you can go back to the original game and do the same again.
General Mistplay Tips
In addition to tricks with the aim of edging an advantage on Mistplay slots, here are a few more general tips that can help you earn extra money.
- Sign up through our affiliate link – by using our affiliate link, you’ll get 50 units instantly credited to your account.
- Login every day – Mistplay rewards users for their loyalty with two free units when they log in for the first time each day. It’s not much, but it all helps.
- Participate in the referral program – you can generate and share your own referral link. This will get you free units every time someone uses it to sign up.
- Don’t waste Units – Mistplay gives players a chance to customize their accounts by purchasing avatars, among other things. There is no value to this, and it is only wasting your Units that could be used to buy a gift card with real-world value.
- Higher value gift cards – try to avoid buying the lowest value gift cards because the ratio between the number of Units and the card’s value is not great. You get a far better conversion ratio if you collect more units and wait until you can purchase a higher-value gift card.
Although Mistplay won’t make you life-changing money, it’s a clever idea. Ultimately, if you spend time playing free slots online, it’s worth running the Mistplay app on top so you can start earning money at the same time.
Overall, I explored several slot casinos during my research. Generally speaking, the games are of high quality, although they are somewhat similar when you strip away the themes. Added to that, ads become an annoyance after a while because they pop up without warning. This can stifle games on auto-play because you need to close the ad to continue manually.
For all Mistplay’s advantages, the best place to play free slots online is at social sweepstakes casinos. The games are better, and there is a chance of winning real-world prizes that far exceed the earning potential of this app.